PDA

View Full Version : I ran out of time and need a power feeder today...

Tom Rick
08-27-2010, 8:03 AM
I have messed around trying to buy used and ran out of time- is there anywhere to buy a decent power feeder in a retail outfit I can drive to in MD? Around DC??
I am looking at the Maggi gear..

Thanks all

Curt Harms
08-27-2010, 8:11 AM
I doubt the Woodcrafts etc. are going to stock power feeders. Felder in New Castle, DE. was my only thought and I have no idea what they stock there.
http://www.felderusa.com/ You couldn't get one today but Grizzly might be able to get you one fairly quickly from their PA. location.

Tom Rick
08-27-2010, 8:29 AM
Curt- thanks much for the Felder lead.

They have them in stock and a F-38 in my future. 8 speeds, 1 horse looks like a nice match for my shaper. I am driving up to DE this morning to pick it up
I can't believe I ran myself out of time but i did...

Eric McCune
08-27-2010, 12:24 PM
Tom, whatever you do, don't look at Felder's other equipment unless you really want to buy something. It's very hard to resist.

Good luck with the power feeder. Let us know your thoughts when you get it up and running

Van Huskey
08-27-2010, 10:57 PM
Tom, whatever you do, don't look at Felder's other equipment unless you really want to buy something. It's very hard to resist.

Good luck with the power feeder. Let us know your thoughts when you get it up and running

That showroom is a wonderland!!!