PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Ken Fitzgerald

Belinda Barfield
08-25-2010, 8:53 AM
Happy Birthday! Eat cake, take a day off from moderating. I promise we won't get too out of line.:D

Rod Sheridan
08-25-2010, 9:10 AM
Happy Birthday Ken, hope you have a great day with your family and friends.

Regards, Rod

P.S. Don't listen to Belinda, we're planning a coup while you're out celebrating:D

Greg Peterson
08-25-2010, 9:53 AM
Happy Birthday Ken. Enjoy all the day has to offer.

We will implement our coup d'etat by starting several Saw Stop and Apple threads.

BBBbwwwwhhhhaaaaaaaa!

Mitchell Andrus
08-25-2010, 11:15 AM
I'm taking the day off too.

Michael Weber
08-25-2010, 11:40 AM
Happy Birthday Speaking up for Ken.

Mike Henderson
08-25-2010, 12:20 PM
Happy Birthday, Ken. Hope your day is good and the upcoming year brings you joy and happiness.

Mike

Rob Cunningham
08-25-2010, 1:03 PM
Happy Birthday Ken. Hope you enjoy the day.

Ken Fitzgerald
08-25-2010, 1:07 PM
Thanks folks!

Sharon likes to sleep in. This morning one of her "talkative friends" called and woke her up earlier than I am brave enough to do.

While she was on the phone, I gathered up the trash and took it out to the curb, trimmed and mowed the yard.

I came in from outside and she was in the kitchen scurring, baking my "once a year - made from scratch" German chocolate cake. I was surprised she got off the phone that quick with her friend. She said she told her friend that she'd been gone so much this year, she was starting to worry that I didn't need her anymore and she thought she'd better hang up and get busy. She got off the phone much quicker than she normally would with that particular friend.

For a belated Father's Day present and birthday present she told me to order that jointer I have been wanting. That will pretty well complete the major tools I need for my shop. I will be contacting Grizzly later today.

Phyllis Meyer
08-25-2010, 6:28 PM
Yeeeeeeeeha...you are eating chocolate cake...ummmmm and I guess the coconut is ok too! Have a wonderful day! You really should take the day off from moderating...nobody here would talk about politics or anything fun like that:rolleyes:...I promise!

Phyllis:)

Joe Pelonio
08-25-2010, 6:32 PM
Ken, you haven't stopped counting yet?

:rolleyes:

Enjoy that cake, and Happy Birthday!

Roger Newby
08-25-2010, 6:35 PM
Happy Bday Ken. German Chocolate is my favorite too! And a jointer from Griz just kicks it over the top. :D

Ken Fitzgerald
08-25-2010, 7:06 PM
Yeeeeeeeeha...you are eating chocolate cake...ummmmm and I guess the coconut is ok too! Have a wonderful day! You really should take the day off from moderating...nobody here would talk about politics or anything fun like that:rolleyes:...I promise!

Phyllis:)

Politics probably not but Phyllis, I'm sure you'd bring up the "B-word" and get the Vikings/Packers war going.:eek::rolleyes:

Ken Fitzgerald
08-25-2010, 7:07 PM
Thanks everybody.

I am having a great day.

Jim O'Dell
08-25-2010, 9:06 PM
Well, I guess so!!! German Chocolate cake from scratch AND a new jointer??? Glad you've had a great day! Jim.

Tom Hamilton
08-25-2010, 9:12 PM
Ken, glad to learn you put another one on the scorecard. Here's to many more for you.

Happy Birthday, Tom

Mike Cruz
08-25-2010, 9:26 PM
I'm posting a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Ken, here. Not because I really wish him a happy birthday, but because I saw Belinda's avatar and wanted to be part of whatever she was writing about. I have no idea what anybody else wrote because I didn't see any avatars I like...

Ron Jones near Indy
08-25-2010, 9:31 PM
Happy Birthday Ken! May you have many more!

Phil Thien
08-25-2010, 9:34 PM
I'm posting a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Ken, here. Not because I really wish him a happy birthday, but because I saw Belinda's avatar and wanted to be part of whatever she was writing about. I have no idea what anybody else wrote because I didn't see any avatars I like...

You noticed that too, huh?

Ken, happy birthday.

Belinda, happy every other day.

Belinda Barfield
08-25-2010, 9:47 PM

You noticed that too, huh?

Ken, happy birthday.

Belinda, happy every other day.

As we would say here in the South, "y'all just ain't right!". :D

Ken, I'm headed to IWF tomorrow so you are back on duty. I'm so glad you had a good birthday.

My birthday is in February and I'll expect a cake, preferably red velvet!

Seriously, thanks guys!

Don Alexander
08-25-2010, 11:04 PM
i'd celebrate my birthday too if i could get a new tool out of it :eek::eek::D:D

happy birthday , Ken hope it was a spectacular day