PDA

View Full Version : Gloat - Electrical Rough In

Walter Hickman
08-23-2010, 1:59 PM
Passed the electrical rough in today - first wiring I had ever done - no problems anywhere.

Now on to the insulation and inside walls.

I hope this goes faster.

Have been working on the electrical on and off for 6 months.

Should be a law against it - I have a new 3520B sitting in the shop that has not been powered up yet - getting close now though.

I know - no pictures - no shop - and no 3520B will get picks as I get the inside walls up and equipment in place.

Walt

Chris Padilla
08-23-2010, 2:14 PM
Walt,

That ain't nuthin'! ;) I had a new Minimax FS-41Elite (16" wide combo jointer/planer) sitting on its pallet for a good 8-10 months while I was working on my shop. In fact, it got annoying having to constantly move (re: drag...lug) it out of my way!! LOL

Eduard Nemirovsky
08-24-2010, 10:25 AM
Walt,

That ain't nuthin'! ;) I had a new Minimax FS-41Elite (16" wide combo jointer/planer) sitting on its pallet for a good 8-10 months while I was working on my shop. In fact, it got annoying having to constantly move (re: drag...lug) it out of my way!! LOL
Chris, do you need help to move this beast:D:D:D:D?

Ken Fitzgerald
08-24-2010, 10:50 AM
Passed the electrical rough in today - first wiring I had ever done - no problems anywhere.

Now on to the insulation and inside walls.

I hope this goes faster.

Have been working on the electrical on and off for 6 months.

Should be a law against it - I have a new 3520B sitting in the shop that has not been powered up yet - getting close now though.

I know - no pictures - no shop - and no 3520B will get picks as I get the inside walls up and equipment in place.

Walt

Walt,

Get the shop done first. PDAMHIKT!

If you fire up that PM3520B you might die before you get the shop done.:eek::rolleyes:

Chris Padilla
08-24-2010, 11:02 AM
Chris, do you need help to move this beast:D:D:D:D?

That was a few years ago, Eduard, so I'm good now! ;)