PDA

View Full Version : Help spend Amazon gift card

Dave Lehnert
08-22-2010, 10:21 PM
Got a gift card from Amazon. Enough to get a couple of books or DVD or?????

Have any favorite Amazon items ?

Julian Tracy
08-22-2010, 10:54 PM
Today's deal of the day is ANY dvd season of the X-Files for $13.99 each. Pretty good deal, normally quite a bit higher than that per season.

Not sure if that's your thing... Also - not sure if you heard, but Preshers is selling Milwaukee router bits at about 75-90% clearance prices. The cat's been out of the bag for some time now, so they're down to their last few, but there's still probably 20-40 bits available at $4.99 or $9.99 each and they're made in Italy by Freud.

Search for Milwaukee router bits to find them.

Julian

Rich Engelhardt
08-23-2010, 7:01 AM
Just go to amazon dot com.

Plug:

Kreg

into the search.
That should do it & then some.

Not to drift OT, but, does Kreg make anything bad?

Will Overton
08-23-2010, 7:07 AM
43 different Milwaukee bits still available. These bits were made by Freud and are exactly the same as the Freud. In fact, those that have instruction sheets say Freud at the top.

It is possible that since Bosch now owns the Freud blade & bit business, the relationship with Milwaukee changed. Whatever the reason, this is a great opportunity to stock up.

Don't do what my neighbor did. He bought $24.97 worth of bits and missed out on free shipping. :rolleyes:

Jeremy Greiner
08-23-2010, 9:32 AM
The cat's been out of the bag for some time now, so they're down to their last few, but there's still probably 20-40 bits available at $4.99 or $9.99 each and they're made in Italy by Freud.
Thanks for the tip! I just picked up a couple of router bits I've been wanting.

Prashun Patel
08-23-2010, 10:06 AM
I'm not a fan of the Kreg push stick. I mean, a magnet on a push stick?! Come on.

Not to drift OT, but, does Kreg make anything bad?

Prashun Patel
08-23-2010, 10:12 AM
Two deals repeat on Amazon frequently:

Milwaukee 5615-24 1.75-Horsepower Multi-Base Router Kit Includes Plunge Base and BodyGrip Fixed Base (~ $100)

and

Incra SE miter gauge (~ $100)

The Incra deal's on right now; the Milwaukee happens every few months.

Beware with the Incra SE. It's love-it-or-hate-it. I love it.

Richard M. Wolfe
08-23-2010, 1:22 PM
Unless the card has to be used by a certain time I wouldn't get in any hurry to use it. Keep an eye on Amazon and the deals and discounts forum here and something will turn up.....probably sooner rather than later.

Jerome Hanby
08-23-2010, 1:34 PM
Unless the card has to be used by a certain time I wouldn't get in any hurry to use it. Keep an eye on Amazon and the deals and discounts forum here and something will turn up.....probably sooner rather than later.

On the other hand, the longer you wait the more likely that your significant other or Murphy will dictate what you buy...