PDA

View Full Version : Woodcraft opening Monday in Allentown ,PA

dale rex
12-11-2004, 5:43 PM
Just wanted to alert anyone in the Allentown, PA area that a new Woodcraft is opening here on Monday Dec. 13th. It is in the Parkway shopping center on Lehigh Street. After The Woodworkers Warehouse closed awhile ago I have been at a loss for decent woodworking supplies and tools. Had to rely on Home Depot for as much as I could and the internet for the rest. It will be nice to have a store with good products to choose from in the area again....... hmmmm...... I think I just might go and buy my Unisaw now.......they are having a 10% off Delta and Porter Cable sale on Mon., Tues. and Wed. this week.

Fred Voorhees
12-11-2004, 8:01 PM
Thanks Dale - I will have to keep that in mind. I'm over here in Jersey near Flemington, where there used to be a Woodworkers Warehouse. I'm about forty minutes from Allentown. In fact, my son used to live in Whitehall, pretty close to you.

Jack Hogoboom
12-11-2004, 9:24 PM
I'm very excited!! I live about an hour east of Allentown. Luckily, my wife is there frequently for business. I think I read somewhere that Bill Grumbine is going to be doing woodturning demos there.

Now if only someone would open one here in NJ....

Jack

Greg Narozniak
12-11-2004, 11:36 PM
I'm very excited!! I live about an hour east of Allentown. Luckily, my wife is there frequently for business. I think I read somewhere that Bill Grumbine is going to be doing woodturning demos there.

Now if only someone would open one here in NJ....

Jack

I can not believe with all the grow we have in NJ that there is not a woodcraft or a Rockler here.

Freehold has more resturants than people but us WWers are left to mail order. :(