PDA

View Full Version : How much do you think this would fetch *NOT A CLASSIFIED*

Matt Logana
08-21-2010, 6:18 PM
I decided that if I cannot get this band saw to start meeting my demands, then I think I will sell it and get a better saw.

Admin, please understand, this isnt a classified, I just want to see what people think I could get for it, I would be selling it locally.. not throught he net...

Keith Outten
08-21-2010, 6:27 PM
This is from our Site Announcements File that is at the top of every forum.

Policy Change - What Is It Worth Threads
Threads that are created to ask a question concerning the value of a tool, machine or service that we interpret as a classified advertisement will be moved to the Classifieds Forum if the author is a Contributor or removed from public view for all others.

It is unfortunate that we must escalate the enforcement of this rule. Donations collected by those who post classified advertisements represent a substantial portion of the funds necessary to pay the bills here and keep The Creek flowing for all to enjoy. We provide free access to all of our woodworking forums, the Classifieds Forum is an exception. Our annual donation of six dollars is very reasonable, less than the cost of one classified advertisement in a local newspaper.