PDA

View Full Version : Ken Salisbury is out of the Hospital

Keith Outten
12-11-2004, 4:12 AM
Late yesterday afternoon Ken called me to let me know he was home from the hospital. Ken was really sore from the operation but glad to be home. I had thought that he was going to post a message here at the Creek and let everyone know he was out of the hospital but I guess he wasn't felling well enough, I expect we will be hearing from him shortly.

Jason Roehl
12-11-2004, 10:46 AM
Whew! Keith, you scared me for a second--I thought that you meant "home" in another sense! Glad to hear the operation went well, and we're wishing for his speedy recovery.

Ted Shrader
12-11-2004, 1:37 PM
Ken -

Our thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery. Glad you are back home.

Get well, buddy!

Ted

Ken Salisbury
12-11-2004, 4:43 PM
True -- I am back at home. The operation went well even although I am experiencing considerable abdominal cramps/pain which was expected. The medicines seem to be handling the discomfort somewhat. The only real concern was after getting a PET scan of my heart functions the day before , my Cardiolgist informed us that there was a "moderate" risk of heart problems which could occur during the operation. I will be recupperating for a week or so at home before going back for check-ups on both by bladder and heart.

Procedures for my heart condition are yet to be determined.

By the way -- They do not serve Bud Light in hospital recovery rooms . :(

Gary Max
12-11-2004, 4:58 PM
I think it's hospital cut backs---the price of Bud ain't going down.
Glad your home Ken.

Ken Garlock
12-11-2004, 6:31 PM
Great to have you back Ken. Glad everything went well at the hospital.

Now take it easy, and heal up quickly.

thomas prevost
12-11-2004, 8:07 PM
Good to hear your home!! prayers are wth you until you are out of the woods with the ticker.

Dominic Greco
12-11-2004, 10:24 PM
Ken,
Boy am I glad to hear your home from the hospital! I hope you'll be feeling well enough soon to get back into the shop. Or al least, on line more.

Terry Hatfield
12-11-2004, 10:30 PM
Grampa,

Glad everything went well. You get well soon, ya' hear!!!!!!!!

t

Zahid Naqvi
12-11-2004, 10:34 PM
Ken,
Hope you recover fast and well. Relax and enjoy some time with your family during the holiday season.

Dale Thompson
12-11-2004, 11:10 PM
Keith,
Please send our very best to a real "soldier" in the areas of woodworking and moderating SMC.

Ken, you're one of the "good guys". Keep up the great work and heal fast. We at the CREEK need your presence. Thank you SO much for everything! :)

Dale T.

Alan Tolchinsky
12-12-2004, 12:37 AM
Ken, Glad to hear you are out and the ordeal is over. Ain't it nice to get out of the hospital? Like most people I hate those places. Alan in Md. (working on pens 20-40 for FPP)

Thomas Prondzinski
12-12-2004, 8:48 AM
Ken
Glad to hear things went well for you. Get well soon.

Tom

Aaron Koehl
12-13-2004, 9:31 AM
Glad you're back, and I hope you recover quickly. Also glad to see they didn't scrape off any of your humor. :)

Kurt Aebi
12-13-2004, 10:53 AM
Ken,

Glad to here that things are going well. Hope it all turns out for the good!

Glad to hear you are back in civilization (where your Bud Light is available).

Mend well! You are in my thoughts and prayers - ya Ole Reb

Maurice Ungaro
12-13-2004, 11:12 AM
Ken,
Keep up the good progress. Our prayers for you will not stop!

Maurice

Lee Schierer
12-13-2004, 12:34 PM
Okay, time to fess up. How many new girl friends do you have now? Glad you're okay and home again.

John Miliunas
12-13-2004, 1:34 PM
Real glad to have you back among us, Ken! Glad all went well. Now, you take it easy, do what the doctors and your kids tell you to do! :) :cool:

Herb Blair
12-13-2004, 7:34 PM
Glad to see you back from the hospital. Take care and get well soon old friend.

Herb

Ken Salisbury
12-14-2004, 9:19 AM
Okay, time to fess up. How many new girl friends do you have now? Glad you're okay and home again.

Still have the same one:

http://www.oldrebelworkshop.com/bud2b.jpg

Charlie Woods
12-14-2004, 9:56 AM
Glad to hear everything went well. Hope you have a speedy recovery. Remember this is just your body;s way of telling you to slow down and smaell the roses. (especially with the girlfriend.:D )
I don;t get along very well in hospitals or with doctors. I am usually a nurses worst nightmare.
Take care

Charlie