PDA

View Full Version : United States Military Logo's Vector Needed

Robert Gauntt
08-19-2010, 12:24 PM
I'd appreciate it if any one has United States Military Logo's vector for cutting in wood that they wouldn't mind sharing I'd really appreciate it.
I need Army, Air Force, Marines, Navy and Coast Guard.

Thanks
Bob

Scott Shepherd
08-19-2010, 12:30 PM
http://www.defense.gov/multimedia/web_graphics/

Ross Moshinsky
08-19-2010, 12:31 PM
Go on Wikipedia and download the SVG files. SVG=scalable vector graphics. Basically it is an EPS that is web friendly. Should work in whatever software you use. If not, download Inkscape for free and save the file in a different format.

Dallas Traina
08-19-2010, 3:31 PM
Robert,
I have a navy logo that I did for someone else that is in EPS format that has the fill properties removed for vector cutting or rotary engraving purposes. I uploading the file to yoursendit.com so you can download it.
http://www.yousendit.com/download/aHlTcmxUb0I3N0JjR0E9PQ (http://www.yousendit.com/download/aHlTcmxUb0I3N0JjR0E9PQ)

Dallas

Nick Michalares
08-19-2010, 4:06 PM
Lamro.com has all those logos vectorized for easy engraving. Check out their web site. Dean has been in business for many years.

Annette Thomas
11-14-2017, 3:25 PM
I know this is an old post but Lamro.com was mentioned. I ordered a CD from them but they are in .plt file format. I can open in Coreldraw but is there a batch conversion that someone uses so I can convert them all to .eps or .cdr or .pdf. My reasoning is, I would like to preview them all so I can choose what I want to cut without having to open them all individually.

Thanks,
Annette

Bert Kemp
11-14-2017, 4:16 PM
use the one Scott put a link too there all there in vector format

Annette Thomas
11-14-2017, 6:53 PM
I have the files, I just want to convert them in a one color. I have most anyway as I print however, what you download isn't line art ready to laser.. you have to convert the files to files ready to laser. The plt files have been used to laser already. I don't want to have to clean up the vector art since I have black and white vector already. I hope this makes more sense of why I want to convert the files I have.

Thanks,
Annette

Keith Outten
11-15-2017, 10:59 AM
I'm pretty sure that you can find vector files of every military logo here in our archives, they have been shared probably a hundred times.

Jerome Klutts
11-15-2017, 11:54 AM
Corel version x6 has Military Crests from all branches of the service. It is available on Ebay for $90.00. It also has a ton of other clipart, all in vector format

Mike Chance in Iowa
11-15-2017, 1:42 PM
Hi Annette,

Try searching for "PLT File Viewer" on google and you should find several results for software. Make sure you have a virus scan program running before you download any files from new sources.

Tony Lenkic
11-15-2017, 4:06 PM
Viewing them is one thing. You can do that on Lamro's site in jepeg.
Batch conversion to eps format is another matter.

Bert Kemp
11-15-2017, 9:45 PM
I guess I'm not understanding what you want. The Defense site has all the logo in vector format, in color and in black and white. Just send them to the laser.

Mike Chance in Iowa
11-16-2017, 1:55 PM
I guess I'm not understanding what you want. The Defense site has all the logo in vector format, in color and in black and white. Just send them to the laser.

Annette paid for vector files that are stored in PLT format. She wants a way to be able to view them without having to open each file.

Depending upon how many files there are, and how often they are used, it may be worth the time to open each one in Corel and save them as a CDR file if a PLT Viewer software program does not show you what you want. Once you convert them, ST Thumbnails or another viewer program can be used to quickly look at files.