PDA

View Full Version : Epilog 36 ext

Sandy Henry
08-18-2010, 12:17 AM
I know some of you guys have 2 exhaust fans. I've never been satisfied with my single fan since upgrading from smaller laser & I'm going to Harbor Frgt. for another fan. What is the best way to plumb in the 2 fans (sometimes running one & will sometimes run both). Dual 6" ports exiting from laser. Should I attach 1 fan to each port or T them together so both fans draw from both ports? Thanks for your advise! Sandy

Robert L Stewart
08-18-2010, 3:23 AM
I have a 3/4 Hsp squirrel cage blower for my Mini 24 and its ok as long as I don't do any serious cutting.

I also have a 3/4 Hsp blower like the one that Sandy is showing. It is perfect for what I do.

I also have a 2 Hsp blower just like the one Sandy is showing and it will launch items right off the table if they are not secure. Way to much suction for my machine.

I think the 2 Hsp blower would be just right for your application.

Robert

Robert L Stewart
08-18-2010, 1:41 PM
Sorry Sandy :D Just noticed that I used your name instead of Gary's.

Sandy Henry
08-19-2010, 12:04 AM
Hey guys, thanks for your input. I ordered the DC250 2hp from Penn State today. Sandy

Gary Bernat
08-19-2010, 12:46 AM
Hi Sandy,

You made the correct choice!

The exhaust you ordered will do great. You will see that you will have to do less cleaning on the lens,mirrors, and the encoder strip.

:)