PDA

View Full Version : FYI Tool sale in Richmond

Bill Sampson
12-10-2004, 7:35 PM
If you live in the Richmond area, you will want to check out the wood show and sale at Harper Hardware on Broad St. in downtown Richmond. Several major vendors are there, ie: Porter Cable, Bosch, CMT, Jet, Festol, WH, and more. Discounts range from 25 - 40 percent. Wood Mizer is being demonstrated, and a professional turner from Fredericksburg is turning bowls.
The show began today and will run thru Saturday the 11th.
Sorry for a late post, but I just visited the show today. Keith, you don't want to miss this one.
No connection, just a customer of Harper who saved a bunch of $$$.
Bill Sampson, Richmond

Keith Outten
12-10-2004, 9:18 PM
Bill,

AARRGG! It's the story of my life :) Sadly I will not be able to make it to Richmond tomorrow. Aaron will be here in the shop tomorrow to finish the Corel drawings for the router patterns for your Jefferson lap desks tomorrow and today I received a huge number of new signs to design and build. I am gonna be very busy right through the Holidays this year in order to stay on schedule.

No Rest For The Wicked ;)

Ted Shrader
12-11-2004, 2:49 PM
Bill -

I got the flyer in the mail. Actually two of them. Planned to go, but now can't. :( Had a wreck on Monday and the truck is at the body shop. Totalled??? Waiting . . .

Ted