PDA

View Full Version : Binaca blast

John Coloccia
08-16-2010, 1:46 PM
Remember daring each other to take more binaca blasts than you could? Sometimes the dare would include spraying under the tongue instead of just in the mouth. I recently picked up a new bottle of binaca blast. Gone is the convenient skinny little bottle. It's now replaced with this bulky spray pump thing. It's not even pressurized anymore. The worst part: you can sit there all day long and spray until the bottle's empty without ever getting that classic binaca blast burn. Arrrrgggggg! Do they have to ruin EVERYTHING???

David G Baker
08-16-2010, 2:49 PM
Never did the Binaca Blast dare but I did participate in a cigar smoke out. Four guys in a car with the windows rolled up and all of us puffing on cigars. First one to roll down his window lost. I never lost but I now have asthma so maybe I did loose in the long run.
I did use Binaca years ago when you tapped the bottom of the small bottle to get a couple of drops on my tongue. Nasty stuff.

Bill Cunningham
08-19-2010, 9:34 PM
You haven't lived until you feel the burn of winning the RootBeer Fizzy on your tongue game.. If your under 50 you probably won't know what the heck I'm talking about! :D