PDA

View Full Version : Quick question

David E Keller
08-14-2010, 9:38 PM
Does anyone know whether the blue and/or gold discs from Vince are hook and loop?

I'm about to place my first order with Vince for sanding discs. I see that he has three types: ceramic, gold, and blue. The ceramics are listed as hook and loop, but I can't tell if the others are hook and loop or PSA. I don't really like stick on pads, but the price on the ceramic discs is pretty high. Thanks for the help.

Wally Wenzel
08-14-2010, 9:44 PM
The blue that i have from are velcro.
Wally

Tony Wheeler
08-14-2010, 9:50 PM
I dont think that you and beat the blue ones they are hook and loop it the only kind I will buy from now on I think since they are the best thing since whipped cream in a can

John Keeton
08-14-2010, 10:33 PM
Another vote for the blue ones, David! I tried some of the ceramic (for a couple of grits) on my first order, but on the second order, I got the blue ones.

Reed Gray
08-14-2010, 11:56 PM
Another vote for the blue discs. The only discs that are sold out there that are not hook and loop are the ceramic ones from 3M, which are PSA (pressure sensitive adhesive).

robo hippy

David E Keller
08-15-2010, 12:36 AM
Thanks for the responses. I ordered some blue discs and the ceramic disc starter set just to get a taste.

John Hart
08-15-2010, 6:41 AM
I prefer whipped cream in a can.;)