PDA

View Full Version : SWAT 2 for 1 Pictures

Thomas Canfield
08-14-2010, 7:39 AM
Here is the link to see the donations made to SWAT for the 2 FOR 1 Raffle. http://www.swaturners.org/svmanager/g39/ I encourage you taking a look.

Some very nice pieces that show some of the quality work done in the area by different turners. There will also be some even more incredible work on display in the Instant Gallery at SWAT. It really is worth a trip just to see the gallery, and the demonstrators and vendors are just extra benefit. Hope to see/meet some of you there (Waco, TX Aug. 27-29).

Bernie Weishapl
08-14-2010, 10:37 AM
Thomas those are some nice looking pieces. Thanks for sharing.

Michael James
08-14-2010, 10:55 AM
Amazing array of turnings. A little something for everyone there! Im not going to be able to make it this yr, but I definitely want to get there one of these yrs. That looks like quite the event! Have fun!
mj

Frank Van Atta
08-14-2010, 8:26 PM
Some beautiful pieces; thank you for posting the link.

David E Keller
08-14-2010, 9:07 PM
Nice looking group of turnings there... There's quite a variety.

I wish I could make it this year, but it's not gonna happen. I'm definitely looking at making that drive at some point.

Thomas Canfield
08-16-2010, 9:11 AM
I should have included the word Link in the title and that might have encouraged more to take a look. There are some truly amazing pieces donated and description to go with the pictures.