PDA

View Full Version : Comic Relief - Dealing with the Competition

Tim Bateson
08-12-2010, 10:50 AM
Sometimes we loose business to our competition and sometimes we win. Here is something I recently received - modified for our biz:

A laser business owner was dismayed when a brand new laser shop much like his own opened up next door and erected a huge sign which read BEST DEALS. He was horrified when another competitor opened up on his right, and announced its arrival with an even larger sign, reading LOWEST PRICES. The laser business owner was panicked, until he got an idea. He put the biggest sign of all over his own shop-it read... MAIN ENTRANCE.

Harper Abbot
08-12-2010, 11:14 AM
lol that's great

Dan Hintz
08-12-2010, 12:24 PM
That gave me a huge grin both inside and outside, Tim. :D

paul mott
08-12-2010, 12:35 PM
Nice one Tim. :D

A barber in the down was doing just fine until another opened across the street and displayed a large, laser cut, sign saying 'Haircuts £3".
After thinking about it for a while the barber put up his own, laser cut, sign saying 'We repair £3 Haircuts".

Paul.

John Barton
08-13-2010, 5:31 AM
A tourist was walking down a street in Chicago and looking for some pizza. The first place he came to had a beautiful laser cut acrylic sign with back lighting and differnt LED lights carefully inlaid into the laser cut slots representing the ingredients and the sign read "Best Pizza on the Planet". The tourist knowing full well that Chicago has some great pizza thought surely the pizza must be great there for them to make that boast in that city. Still he thought I will walk a little farther.

A few doors down he comes upon another shop which has a beautiful laser engraved plaque in the window proudly proclaiming that their place has the "Best Pizza in the City" - still the tourist walks on.

Towards the end of the block he sees a sign shop with a big laser engraver in it. The shop is closed and there is a note that says, out to lunch - at Vito's. The tourist keeps walking and two doors down he sees this little run down restaurant with a little sign that says Vito's and under that a little handwritten sign that says, "best pizza on the block."