PDA

View Full Version : Vbulletin - I like it!

Stephen Tashiro
08-10-2010, 10:47 PM
I've noticed that most of the web forums I visit often are "powered by Vbulletin". There are forums that I visit, but not very often, such as pencils.com, mysears.com,abebooks.com. These are not Vbulletin powered sites and they seem very haphazard and jumbled. I don't know how things look from the administators point of view, but from the users point of view, Vbulletin is a superior product.

Curt Harms
08-11-2010, 9:42 AM
Vbulletin does seem like a good product. I believe that the people who configure and maintain it have something to do with its usability as well. Keith & Aaron deserve kudos for this site's quality.

Jim Rimmer
08-11-2010, 11:05 AM
The Wood Whisperer just went to a forum format and is NOT using Vbulletin. After being use to SMC I find it difficult to navigate and use. Thanks, Keith, for using Vbulletin.

Bruce Page
08-11-2010, 11:42 AM
My first exposure to vBulletin was when Keith opened the doors here in 2003. At first I didn’t like it very much, I was used to the webBBS software that Badger Pond was running. Today, when I look back on it, there is no way I would want to go back to webBBS.