PDA

View Full Version : Funny I never remembered this:

Brendan Davis
08-04-2010, 11:13 PM
I decided to watch an episode of what you guys rave about: New Yankee workshop... after seeing the outside of the shop, and the guy, I remembered something: I watched this show when I was younger(About 4-7)... lol... funny I never put 2 and 2 together... :)

Pat Germain
08-04-2010, 11:14 PM
Now you too will become one with the ways of the Norm.

Mitchell Andrus
08-05-2010, 8:05 AM
....I never put 2 and 2 together... :)

When you put 2 and 2 together and got anything but 4, put down the tools and watch a few more episodes and learn the ways of the Norm.

May the Norm be with you.

Rod Sheridan
08-05-2010, 9:08 AM
Now you too will become one with the ways of the Norm.

Except please learn to use a guard on the saw.....:D..........Regards, Rod.

Joe Pelonio
08-05-2010, 2:54 PM
We have still a VHS video of that show, that my 23 year old son used to love at the age of 4. He'd watch it over and over. One day I came home and while my wife was not paying attention he had unscrewed and removed the grill over the furnace intake and some of the hardware
from interior doors.

That summer we went to an event and met Norm, who shook his hand and made his day.

Brendan Davis
08-05-2010, 10:02 PM
We have still a VHS video of that show, that my 23 year old son used to love at the age of 4. He'd watch it over and over. One day I came home and while my wife was not paying attention he had unscrewed and removed the grill over the furnace intake and some of the hardware
from interior doors.

That summer we went to an event and met Norm, who shook his hand and made his day.

Opps..... lol...