PDA

View Full Version : John Keeton photo

Wayne Spence
08-03-2010, 1:22 PM
John-I must say that new photo of you is a real improvement over the one with the woman. You look very handsome.

John Keeton
08-03-2010, 5:01 PM
:o:o:o Well........I just don't know what to say......but, Dolly's feelings are hurt!:D;) Not to worry, she will get over it!

Maybe I need William to Photoshop me another one - Ms. Keeton was getting tired of me flaunting that flashy blond in front of the whole world!!:eek:

Michael James
08-03-2010, 7:04 PM
John,
Glad to see you "baring" it for the world. My suggestion about using DP and assets to boost sales at your pending show was a good one, but you'd never know if yer stuff sold on its merits, or Dolly's. Bravo!:cool:
Im just a hack with no shows in my future so I'll just continue to use avatars randomly.......:rolleyes:
mj

Tom Sherman
08-03-2010, 7:33 PM
You can't buy character.

That's because they're all showing up at the Creek, and they are priceless.

Carl Miller
08-03-2010, 8:34 PM
John
That was a good one. I knew that had to Dolly and my admiration for you went up 10 fold. Then when it disappeared, I was really confused. Hope your show goes well - you have beautiful work (makes me want to put a torch to my shop).

William Hutchinson
08-04-2010, 6:15 AM
...Maybe I need William to Photoshop me another one - Ms. Keeton was getting tired of me flaunting that flashy blond in front of the whole world!!:eek:

Keeton and guest accepting awards at 1st Annual WoW Banquet.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/wlhutch/keeton--dolly-3.gif

John Keeton
08-04-2010, 7:25 AM
Wow, now that is avatar material!! William, you sure are good with that PS - I need you to take the pics of my turnings and tune them up a bit!!:D:D

Maybe I do need an 8x10 glossy of that one framed and sitting amongst my work at the reception. Couldn't hurt any - 'course no one would notice the person to the left!

Ken Glass
08-04-2010, 8:38 AM
I could use one with me and Angelina Jolie.........

John Keeton
08-04-2010, 11:15 AM
Brad P. ain't gonna be happy.....!

Ken Fitzgerald
08-04-2010, 11:28 AM
You can't buy character.

And have you noticed Laddy......they all seem to hang out at the Turner's Forum?:rolleyes:

David DeCristoforo
08-04-2010, 12:37 PM
"I could use one with me and Angelina Jolie........."

Dolly has ten times more character than AJ. She deserves that empty vessel, Pitt. Pop culture can be sooooooo boring. So you go Keeton... stick with Dolly and you can't go wrong!

John Keeton
08-04-2010, 12:46 PM
So you go Keeton... stick with Dolly and you can't go wrong!Actually, I feel somewhat like a pawn here....would appear that I will "stick with" whomever William hooks me up with!!!:eek::D:D Man, I hope he keeps his good taste and doesn't drop in the gutter, else my reputation here is shot!!

David DeCristoforo
08-04-2010, 12:53 PM
"I hope he...doesn't drop in the gutter, else my reputation here is shot!!

No worries. Everyone knows you're not really Kenny anyway. And everyone knows you're a lawyer too so no need to worry about anyone "finding out"...;)

John Keeton
08-04-2010, 1:50 PM
And everyone knows you're a lawyer...;)Sooooooo, are you saying I didn't have a reputation anyway - not to worry?!?!?:D

David DeCristoforo
08-04-2010, 2:30 PM
"...are you saying I didn't have a reputation anyway..."

Well not exactly. More like you didn't have one...
http://www.daviddecristoforo.com/Misc/rofl.gif

John Keeton
08-04-2010, 3:15 PM
Perhaps the Allman Brothers said it best -

"Ahh, ya can't spend what you ain't got
Can't lose what you never had
Ahh, ya can't spend what you ain't got
Can't lose what you never had.."

:D:D:D

David DeCristoforo
08-04-2010, 3:57 PM
"Well not exactly. More like you didn't have one..."

Or was that did have one...???
http://www.daviddecristoforo.com/Misc/thinking.gif
I'm so confused...

William Hutchinson
08-04-2010, 6:44 PM
Perhaps the Allman Brothers said it best -

"Ahh, ya can't spend what you ain't got
Can't lose what you never had
Ahh, ya can't spend what you ain't got
Can't lose what you never had.."

:D:D:D

John Allman?:D

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/wlhutch/John-allman.gif

David DeCristoforo
08-04-2010, 7:35 PM
OMG! Here we go again...

gary Zimmel
08-04-2010, 7:42 PM
Holy crow how many secrets does Keeton have..:D
And how does he find time to turn..

Tom Sherman
08-04-2010, 8:02 PM
You can't buy character.

And have you noticed Laddy......they all seem to hang out at the Turner's Forum?:rolleyes:

That's the best part Ken don't you agree.

John Keeton
08-04-2010, 8:13 PM
Heck with this law practice thing - with William's help, I can make more money as a "Celebrity Standin!!!":D:D My fame will be limited only by his talent!:cool::cool:

What am I going to do to keep the paparazzi away from my Toyota on the way to work?!?!?!?:confused: I tried to mow last nite, and they were climbing on the tractor for closeups!!?!!:eek:

Tom Sherman
08-04-2010, 8:16 PM
John drive them to the OO that'll take care of em.

Allen Neighbors
08-04-2010, 8:49 PM
This place is a zoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Steve Schlumpf
08-04-2010, 9:56 PM
Wow John - you sure know a lot of celebrities! Hope some of them make it to your show! You sure would have bragging rights over those photos!!!

Karl Card
08-04-2010, 10:57 PM
I dont know though..... dolly did make some mistakes along the way..... she is pretty but man that porter wagner was far, far from handsome...

will just leave it at that.....

Now if I had my choice, id like valerie bertinelli...she may not sing but wow she just doesnt have too...lol

Belinda Barfield
08-05-2010, 9:20 AM
John Allman?:D

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/wlhutch/John-allman.gif

That is just shy of the gutter (but hysterically funny!).

Psst . . . John . . . maybe you should slip William a pick of Mrs. K. You're going to be doing some serious time in solitary at Chateau Canine if this keeps up.