PDA

View Full Version : At Last! G1023RLX

David Helm
07-30-2010, 11:26 AM
Just stopped in to the Grizzly store yesterday. I've been patiently waiting for my new table saw since January. Order the G1023RLX back then. Since I'm getting a new saw, it has features I want (riving knife and shrouded blade dust collection) and is in the right price range I just felt I could wait. The good news is that the arrival date is finally confirmed! August 20. And since I am first on the list in the Bellingham store I should be getting it then. Since I've been waiting since January three more weeks doesn't seem like much!

Joe Leigh
07-30-2010, 12:18 PM
Congrats and good luck with that delivery date.
We'll expect a full write up with pics...of course...

Shiraz Balolia
07-30-2010, 12:52 PM
We got some in our MO facility and they are starting to trickle in. Backorders are being filled based on the date when they were ordered by customers.

Once the initial backlog is taken care of, stock should become regular ie.. normally would be available at all three locations for instant shipment. The new riving knife assembly and CSA/UL approvals at source were the main causes of the delay.

Cary Falk
07-30-2010, 2:50 PM
When is the manual going online so we can have a look see at the internals and how the riving knife is set up?

Jesse Wilson
07-30-2010, 2:57 PM
We got some in our MO facility and they are starting to trickle in. Backorders are being filled based on the date when they were ordered by customers.

Once the initial backlog is taken care of, stock should become regular ie.. normally would be available at all three locations for instant shipment. The new riving knife assembly and CSA/UL approvals at source were the main causes of the delay.

If you could list them on Ebay in the next few hours I would love you forever!!! ;)

5 hours till BCB dies forver..... :(

David Helm
07-31-2010, 10:24 AM

Does that mean that I may get my saw sooner than August 20? I don't know where I stand nationally, but do know that my order is at the top of the list at the Bellingham location.