PDA

View Full Version : Unashamed Festool gloat DS400E

John Edwards
12-07-2004, 2:08 PM
Making a couple of Shaker clocks based on Norm`s design. Pretty simple stuff with lots of little parts.

Used the DS400/CT22 for the first time. What a nice, comfortable tool too use. No dust, smooth finish and the pointed end allows you to get into some tight corners. The variable speed came in handy for some of the smaller pieces.

If you have been on the fence about buying one of these, do it ! It truly belongs on everybodys shop.

Tried the 125 but found it to be a bit more aggresive then I wanted for such a small project.

BTW, Thanks Uncle Bob !!

John Miliunas
12-07-2004, 10:55 PM
Making a couple of Shaker clocks based on Norm`s design. Pretty simple stuff with lots of little parts.

Used the DS400/CT22 for the first time. What a nice, comfortable tool too use. No dust, smooth finish and the pointed end allows you to get into some tight corners. The variable speed came in handy for some of the smaller pieces.

If you have been on the fence about buying one of these, do it ! It truly belongs on everybodys shop.

Tried the 125 but found it to be a bit more aggresive then I wanted for such a small project.

BTW, Thanks Uncle Bob !!

Sounds like the right tool for the right job. And, you got the right guy taking care of the Festool side of things! :) But, it seems as though I don't recall gloat PICTURES!!! :eek: Sheeeeesh...Where ARE those cops when you need them?! :D :cool:

Frank Pellow
12-07-2004, 11:13 PM
Are these your first Festool purchases? If so, welcome to the "Festool at Saw Mill Creek" club.

Where are the pictures?