07-26-2010, 1:58 PM
... nevermind. LOL.. I found it.

Gary Hair
07-26-2010, 2:56 PM
Glad we could help :cool:

Shawn Handley
07-28-2010, 10:52 AM
LOL!

Ok, now I have a real question that just popped into my head. Most of us use the upper left corner of our machines as a zero point (starting point, etc). Is there a way to take my multi layer project and make it so the top corner of the drawn project is in the upper left corner of the page setup/layout?

Larry Bratton
07-28-2010, 11:42 AM
Align and Distribute? That function under Arrange will allow you to move to Top/Left. I use that a good bit to get my work in that upper left page position. I have my page size set to the table size-36x24 for the EXT.

Shawn Handley
07-28-2010, 11:51 AM
As an example, I tried that and took a couple screen shots. This one shows that the objects within the outer object move as well. I do not want that.

http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp280/Shandleyman/Engraving/CorelAlignment01.jpg http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp280/Shandleyman/Engraving/CorelAlignment02.jpg

Larry Bratton
07-28-2010, 1:41 PM
You didn't make a Group of them before you moved them, subsequently they moved as individual objects. Select them all, then go to Arrange/Group (Cntl G), then move the group to the upper left

Mike Null
07-28-2010, 3:58 PM
Orr make a group and position to upper left then use arrange, lock object.

Shawn Handley
07-28-2010, 3:59 PM
That's SUPER! Thanks so much!

Now that I have you, perhaps you can tell me how to set up a default colour.
IE: I want to always use black (real black, not that brownish default black colour). I do not use any sort of colour mapping (yet) and I always forget to change the colour to good ole black.

Larry Bratton
07-28-2010, 4:52 PM
That's SUPER! Thanks so much!

Now that I have you, perhaps you can tell me how to set up a default colour.
IE: I want to always use black (real black, not that brownish default black colour). I do not use any sort of colour mapping (yet) and I always forget to change the colour to good ole black.
Shawn, I'm still on X3. X4 may be different, so I'll pass on that one. Maybe Mike can answer. I am not totally sure of your question either. You should always be using RGB colors though if your looking to do color mapping. Are talking about your line color?

Mike Null
07-29-2010, 7:05 AM
Your Epilog book should give you instructions on how to set up your rgb palette but for default colors you can simply open a blank page in Corel, right click on the color you want to be a default outline color or left click on a fill color. This will call up a flyout which will ask if you want to make certain items default. Select what you want.