PDA

View Full Version : Supergrit, a positive experience to report

Dave Gaul
07-20-2010, 11:35 AM
I recently started running out of H&L discs for my 5" ROS. I have always seen Supergrit in the WW'ing mags, so I gave them a try. Was interested in the Zirc Assortment 50 pack, but they didn't list the grits that come in the pack. So, quick phone call to ask, and the nice lady who answered told me I could specify whatever grits I wanted, and they would give me equal amounts of each grit I wanted over the 50... sweet!!
So, I ordered 2 of the 50 packs, specifying grits 100-220, so 20 of each grit. I also ordered 4 rolls of PSA's.
When I received my box, not only was the invoice $8 less than what I expected, but they through in an assortment of 1/3 sheets, ranging from grits 60 through 320!

No affiliation, just like to post good experiences!

Tony Zaffuto
07-20-2010, 12:20 PM
Don't know where Sinking Spring is, but if you are ever around Gettysburg, PA, stop in at their store - real nice people to deal with.

Ben Davis
07-20-2010, 12:34 PM
I recently started running out of H&L discs for my 5" ROS. I have always seen Supergrit in the WW'ing mags, so I gave them a try. Was interested in the Zirc Assortment 50 pack, but they didn't list the grits that come in the pack. So, quick phone call to ask, and the nice lady who answered told me I could specify whatever grits I wanted, and they would give me equal amounts of each grit I wanted over the 50... sweet!!
So, I ordered 2 of the 50 packs, specifying grits 100-220, so 20 of each grit. I also ordered 4 rolls of PSA's.
When I received my box, not only was the invoice $8 less than what I expected, but they through in an assortment of 1/3 sheets, ranging from grits 60 through 320!

No affiliation, just like to post good experiences!
Always great to hear these experiences! I'll order from them here in a few weeks when it's time to refill on the abrasives. Appreciate the feedback!

Dave Gaul
07-20-2010, 12:35 PM
Don't know where Sinking Spring is, but if you are ever around Gettysburg, PA, stop in at their store - real nice people to deal with.

Well I'm a lot closer to Gettysburg than you are in DuBois, that's for sure! I'm about an hours east of Gettysburg I would guess, been there a couple times, but that was before I knew of Supergrit. Sinking Spring is about 10 miles south west of Reading...