PDA

View Full Version : Heads-up: AnchorSeal at Woodcraft...

Art Kelly
07-19-2010, 4:19 PM
FWIW, the Orlando-area Woodcraft in Casselberry is no longer selling AnchorSeal. Not sure if this is company wide or not, but thought I'd keep someone from expecting to get some on short notice.

I ordered a gallon through Amazon, and it came from Woodcraft, so I'm not sure what's up.:confused:

Hope it isn't going away completely...

As you were.
Art

Roger Chandler
07-19-2010, 4:28 PM
I heard they [WC] were going to the "green" anchorseal 2 because some say it is more environmentally friendly? Not that I believe everything I hear..... but I got that from a WC employee.....

Matt Hutchinson
07-19-2010, 4:45 PM
My understanding is that the manufacturer will no longer be making the original formula, just the newer environmentally friendly Anchorseal 2. I work at a Woodcraft franchise, and I haven't heard anything about it being discontinued.

Hutch

P.S. Of course, just cuz I haven't heard anything doesn't mean it's not happening. :)

Ted Jay
07-19-2010, 7:17 PM
My understanding is that the manufacturer will no longer be making the original formula, just the newer environmentally friendly Anchorseal 2. I work at a Woodcraft franchise, and I haven't heard anything about it being discontinued.

Hutch

P.S. Of course, just cuz I haven't heard anything doesn't mean it's not happening. :)

If you prefer the "Classic Formula", it is available by "Special Request"
http://www.uccoatings.com/Home/Products/Anchorseal

It's cheaper to buy a 5 gallon bucket than 1 gallon at a time... it doesn't spoil.
My last 5 gallon order was free shipping IIRC.

Ryan Baker
07-19-2010, 9:42 PM
My Woodcraft switched over to the Anchorseal 2 quite a while ago. Works fine for me. I do need to switch to the 5 gallon version though ... a gallon goes really fast when you have a whole truckload to seal.

Art Kelly
07-20-2010, 12:40 AM
My understanding is that the manufacturer will no longer be making the original formula, just the newer environmentally friendly Anchorseal 2.

Hutch

Hah! I didn't even notice the "2" on the label.:o