PDA

View Full Version : End-O-Pond picnic menu.

Ray Thompson
04-04-2003, 8:17 PM
Just to whet your appetite for next weekend here is the lineup for eats. Friday evening hamburgers and hotdogs on the grill with corn on the cob and chips.

And a Bud Light for Ken

Saturday pulled pork and beef, meat balls in BBQ sauce, ham, fried chicken, baked beans, potato salad, pasta salad, chips and dip, cheese plate, fruit salad, pies and cakes.

And a Bud Light for Ken.

If you go home hungry it's not going to be my fault.

Ray

Jim Young
04-04-2003, 8:22 PM
I'm not eatin till I get there, so I can make sure to load up on all that great food.

Jim Baker
04-04-2003, 10:13 PM
LOML wants to know what time lunch will be on Saturday. Appearantly she needs to plan her shopping trips around your tempting menu. It sounds really good.

If there is anything we can bring, please let us know. I'm sure I could get some plate, cups, and napkins from work. Do you need any?

Ray Thompson
04-04-2003, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by Jim Baker
LOML wants to know what time lunch will be on Saturday. Appearantly she needs to plan her shopping trips around your tempting menu. It sounds really good.

If there is anything we can bring, please let us know. I'm sure I could get some plate, cups, and napkins from work. Do you need any?

I will have coffee and doughnuts early then put out the food in the early afternoon 12:30-1 and eat from then on.

I picked up all of the paper products today so I think I have enough of everything except chairs. If you want to eat sitting down you might want to bring something to sit on. I have about 30 chairs but that will not be enough.

Ken Salisbury
04-05-2003, 4:48 AM
Really looking forward to the trip.

I will bring a couple of chairs (don't have many) I am also bringing some folding tables (sturdy ones) 3ea = 4' long and 1ea = 6' long.

As far as the Bud Light goes = I'm not drinking any more !! --- but on the other hand --- I'm not drinking any less either. :p

I also am bringing a few pen kits with the blanks already prepped for turning.

AND A BUD LIGHT FOR KEN !!!

Terry Hatfield
04-06-2003, 12:59 AM
Ray,

WOW sounds great. Can't wait to get up there and see you. Hope you are ready for all the craziness!!!

See you Friday,

Terry

Jay Kilpatrick
04-09-2003, 10:03 PM
One butt and 3 chairs, y'all can do the math!:D I'll also have a cooler...but I don't drink much Bud Light. See you Saturday!