PDA

View Full Version : delta band saw lowes GLOAT?

david hines
12-05-2004, 5:12 PM
Hi all
I havent posted much but i have been lurking.I went to lowes today to buy a new bosch jig saw and found one of the 12" delta band saws that went on clearance a while back.With only a 50 dollar difference called LOML and she said MERRY CHRISTMAS. I know this isnt the best of saws but i think it will meet my needs for a few years

everett lowell
12-05-2004, 6:24 PM
Hi dave,congrats on finding new tool on sale! You didnt say what size it was? 9''? I have a bosch jigsaw and i love it. I got a second one, a barrel grip style for fifty bucks!! cool huh? now i need a bandsaw,saving my pennies & sratch offs.:rolleyes:

Tom LaRussa
12-05-2004, 8:57 PM
Hi all
I havent posted much but i have been lurking.I went to lowes today to buy a new bosch jig saw and found one of the 12" delta band saws that went on clearance a while back.With only a 50 dollar difference called LOML and she said MERRY CHRISTMAS. I know this isnt the best of saws but i think it will meet my needs for a few years
David,

Look at it this way: You got yourself a gigantic, extra powerful, jigsaw that will do everything a bandsaw does except resaw big boards.

Nice snag!

:D

Tom LaRussa
12-05-2004, 8:58 PM
BTW, you owes us a pic! :p

Kelly C. Hanna
12-05-2004, 11:36 PM
What was the sale price? Congrats on the BS!!

Bart Leetch
12-06-2004, 12:55 AM
What no pictures ??????????????????????????????????????? :D :D :D :D :D