PDA

View Full Version : Prayers Appreciated, It's Been a Rough Year

Dick Parr
12-04-2004, 7:21 AM
They will be holding services today for our son in-law who was killed in a car accident on Thursday morning. Our middle daughter and our 3 grand daughters are going to have a hard time for awhile, all prayers would be appreciated.

This is not the daughter with the twins, they are all doing fine now.

Still not sure what happened since it was in the morning and he was on his way home and only a mile away.

No time is good, but around the holidays is even worse for the little ones. So all prayers would be appreciated.

Michael Stafford
12-04-2004, 7:27 AM
Dick, I know this has a been a particularly trying year with the twins illness and now this. Please know that our prayers are with you and your family. Take care and have faith.

Keith Starosta
12-04-2004, 8:24 AM
Dear God.....that is horrible. Dick, I'm so sorry for you loss. You and your family, especially your daughter and 3 granddaughters, will be in our prayers this holiday season. I'm very sorry...

Keith

Tony Falotico
12-04-2004, 8:27 AM
Dick, I just don't have the words to say, your family, especially your daughter and her three children will be in my thoughts and prayers as you make your way through these tragic days. Keep the faith and stay strong my friend.

John Miliunas
12-04-2004, 8:48 AM
OMG, Dick! I so wish I had the wisdom to say something to try and comfort you and your family, but alas, the thoughts and words escape me. As you indicate, no time is a good time, but tragedies, such as this, for young families and at this time of year is especially difficult to cope with. Your daughter, her children and your family have my most heartfelt condolences and the prayers abound. I will be praying to keep all of you strong. Take care, my friend.

Tyler Howell
12-04-2004, 9:38 AM
I'm so sorry Dick!

My prayers are with you and yours!

Ken Fitzgerald
12-04-2004, 9:49 AM
My sincere sympathies, Dick. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

Jim Becker
12-04-2004, 10:16 AM
Out thoughts are with your family, Dick.

Jackie Outten
12-04-2004, 10:28 AM
Dick,

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I wish I had some words of comfort that would take the pain away. Just remember that we are all here for you if you need us.

Jackie Outten

Ted Shrader
12-04-2004, 11:54 AM
Dick -

Prayers are with you, your wife, daughter, grandchildren and the rest of the family. What a horrible tragedy just when things were beginning to look up.

God gives you no more than you can bear, but sometimes it is tough being so strong.

Hang in there buddy,
Ted

Mark Singer
12-04-2004, 12:15 PM
Out thoughts are with your family, we all have problems in life and it is nice to have family and friends around...we are here.

Dick Parr
12-04-2004, 12:42 PM
Thank you everyone, it is nice to have this extended family.

Jerry Olexa
12-04-2004, 1:57 PM
I'm at a loss for the right words but I can well imagine the pain you and your extended famoly are feeling. Its difficult to understand the "why's" of a sad situation like this. I will not try. Keep your faith. You will be in our prayers..

Dennis Peacock
12-04-2004, 3:38 PM
Dick,

I'm very sorry to hear of the lose of your SIL. Please extend my condolences to your daughter and those children. All of you will be in my prayers.

Bruce Page
12-04-2004, 7:39 PM
Dick, I’m very sorry to hear of your tragic loss. My prayers go out to you and your family.

Christopher Pine
12-04-2004, 7:48 PM
There are no words for tragedies like this!!! Praying for you and your family!

Chris

Glenn Clabo
12-04-2004, 7:52 PM
There never enough...or the right words. You and yours are in the Clabo's prayers.

Keith Christopher
12-04-2004, 7:57 PM
Dick,

You and your family are added to my prayer list and I'll be sure and pass it around to have other praying for you. I am so sorry for your family's loss.

Keith

Kent Cori
12-05-2004, 8:26 PM
Dick,

My thoughts and prayers are with your whole family. I know it has been a really tough year for your family. Please take care of each other.

Don Henthorn Smithville, TX
12-05-2004, 9:07 PM
and sympathy go out to you and yours.

Mark Stutz
12-05-2004, 10:31 PM
Dick,
I am usually at a loss for just the right words in this situation, however there can never be enough prayer at a time like this. Know that we eill be keeping you and yours in ours.

Mark

Pat Monahan
12-06-2004, 12:11 AM
Dick and Family,
You have our deepest sympathies
Heather & Pat

Donnie Raines
12-08-2004, 11:48 AM
Dick,

My family will be praying for you and your family. God bless you and your family.

Fred Ball
03-16-2005, 5:44 PM
Sorry for your loss our prayers are with you.

Warren White
03-16-2005, 11:36 PM
Dick,
I too am very sorry for the loss that has come to you and your family. We here in the Creek are all extended family, and we share in each other's joy and, in times like these, each other's pain.

God bless and comfort you. I am unable to offer more than my prayers, but they are there. I am truely sorry for the difficult time you and your family are going through.

Warren White

Jim Dunn
03-17-2005, 8:53 AM
Dick,my thoughts and prayers will be with you, your daughter and the rest of your family.

David Wilson
03-17-2005, 9:28 AM
Dick
You and your family have our deepest sympathys.