PDA

View Full Version : Anyone got any HD 10% off coupons this year?

Matt Allan
12-02-2004, 2:52 PM
Just curious if they are sending these out again, haven't got any for a while and have been waiting to buy a few things.

Robert Mayer
12-02-2004, 2:53 PM
Used to have a few of them last year and never used them. Not sure why they are not sending them out this year.

Matt Allan
12-02-2004, 3:07 PM
Well they sure don't seem to be on top of a lot of things.. I got their day after thanksgiving ad like.. the other day. Every store in the world gets those out on time and then again in Thursdays paper. I just got HDs the other day though. I cannot imagine it getting sent out that late on purpose.

Fred Voorhees
12-02-2004, 3:14 PM
About a month or so ago, I got a 20% off coupon, or maybe it was a 20% off notice from The Depot pertaining to any flooring purchase. Came right on time for me as I was going to be in the market for some Pergo flooring. Like a good shopper, I took advantage and got a great buy on around 500 sq. ft. of nice flooring. It has since been applied and looks great.

Ted Shrader
12-03-2004, 9:57 AM
Matt -

Got two of them. One to me, one to the wife. Came on time. The delivery is up to your local mail carrier. In the event something like that comes late, you can bring it up with store personnel. They have honored them in the past for me.

Regards,
Ted

Dennis McDonaugh
12-03-2004, 10:11 AM
Do you guys get them in the mail? I don't remember ever getting a coupon from HD for 10 percent off except when they wanted me to apply for a credit card. There used to be 10 percent off coupons in the change of address packages at the post office. Now you there is just a post card to send in for the coupon.

Ted Shrader
12-03-2004, 10:15 AM
Dennis -

Yep. Good for only a few days - last one expired November 30<sup>th</sup>. Though this is the first time I remeber getting one good on anything. . . . Mostly they are for flooring, appliances, or opening an account, etc.

Ted