PDA

View Full Version : Smartlift Gloat at Rockler

Don Jarvie
07-04-2010, 10:06 AM
When I was perusing the aisles of my local Rockler on Friday I happened to see the Smartlift Digital that fits the PC 7518 with a price tag of 80 bucks.

When I asked they said the price was right and it was 75% off on clearence and had 1 left. Just installed it yesterday and it works great.

It looks to be an in store special.

Bill Huber
07-04-2010, 10:16 AM
Sounds like that is a gloat but my computer must be screwed up right now and I can't see the picture.:rolleyes:

Jeremy Milam
07-04-2010, 10:30 AM
Once again wishing that Rockler had a store within 3 hours drive of me! Maybe one day...

David G Baker
07-04-2010, 1:27 PM
Bill,
Looks like I am going to have to buy a new computer or monitor because I don't see the photos either. Guess no photo no gloat, didn't happen. :D

glenn bradley
07-04-2010, 2:28 PM
It sort of looks like a gloat . . . I'm squinting . . ..nope, I don't see nothing . . . ? Or maybe I do see nothing!?!

Just razzing you Don. Congrats on a great score.

Gary Muto
07-05-2010, 9:06 AM
Awesome deal. I suspect that deal is limited to your store.

Don Jarvie
07-05-2010, 10:16 AM
I got pictures so I'll post them later.

I'm not sure if this was a local deal or not. Seems like they had a bunch of stuff on clearance. Most likely clearing these out so they can put more emphesis on the Rockler brands.

Only drawbacks are the hole inserts are made of plastic where the Woodpeckers are metal.

If there is a Rockler near you I would check it out if you need a lift. I wouldn't buy it for full price but at 80 bucks it's well worth the money.

Gary Muto
07-05-2010, 2:11 PM
I'm consoling myself since I'm out of town and can't visit my or any other Rockler. I always stop in since my store is 5 minutes from my house and I get some sweet deals from time to time that are exclusive to that store. I recently bought a Rockler FX lift as part of a complete set up. During the purchase I found out that I could have gotten the lift alone for ~$100 a week earlier as part of a lift clearance.

I agree that they seem to be focussing on Rockler/Benchdog products for routers so they may be some other deals for a bit.