PDA

View Full Version : Hammer K3 and A3-31 arrived

Bijesh Jacob
07-03-2010, 6:26 PM
I took advantage of the discounts Felder / Hammer had - during their spring sale and got the K3 sliding tables saw and A3-31 Jointer/planer two weeks ago.
Very impressed by the quality and sturdiness of these machines and have started putting them together - a big step up from my Bosch.

I am taking pictures and writing up the install as I get time and plan to post it later. I am thankful for this forum and the members who post their valuable experience here - helped me make a decision and move forward.

David Nelson1
07-03-2010, 6:32 PM
Well let me be the first: You Suck

On a lighter note congrats. i have not even thought about checking into them I gotta get fed up with the stuff I got first. Maybe in a few years I'll upgrade.

Bijesh Jacob
07-03-2010, 7:50 PM
Well let me be the first: You Suck

On a lighter note congrats. i have not even thought about checking into them I gotta get fed up with the stuff I got first. Maybe in a few years I'll upgrade.

:) - I have been looking at Hammer K3 for the last few years including visiting the delaware office a couple of times.

Scot Ferraro
07-03-2010, 8:55 PM
Congrats!! I am sure that you will enjoy your new machines for years to come. I love my A331.

Scot

Paul McGaha
07-03-2010, 9:10 PM
Bijesh,

Congratulations on the purchase of the new machinery.

From what I've read about Hammer I think they are a step up from what a lot of us use. I hope they serve you well.

PHM