PDA

View Full Version : Triple gloater!!!!

Scott Parks
12-02-2004, 12:27 AM
Yeehaaww!!! :D Daddy got a some new arrivals!!! Yippee Yippee.. November was a very good month!:D :D :D

1. Besseys. 10 clamps, $254 out the door... (2)50", (4) 40", (4) 25". Made two trips to Lowe's to mach the 40% off of Home Depot hand tool deal...
2. Forrest WWII online, delivered $95. (installed in the Grizz saw)
3. Grizzly 1023SL!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

Thanks everyone for the support... If I didn't hang out here, I probably wouldn't be the proud owner of these fine tools:)
May my old CMan saw finally rest in peace.....

Norman Hitt
12-02-2004, 3:55 AM
Hey Scott, Congratulations on All the new Goddies. Now get out there and make a lot of sawdust real quick and get them all dirtied up, so you won't be daydreaming about cuttin' wood while you're shooting that 1200 RVR, and screw it all up.

Cheers, and "Saw Safe".........Norm

Thomas Prondzinski
12-02-2004, 7:13 AM
Scott

WOW that's a gloat,enjoy all them tools.

Tom

Greg Narozniak
12-02-2004, 7:42 AM
Very Nice Haul !!! Congrats

John Miliunas
12-02-2004, 7:44 AM
Hey Scott, you missed a Grand Slam by one! :D Nice score on the tools. I only wish our HD offered good deals on stuff like that, as we don't have a Lowe's too close. :( Be sure to report back on the Grizz and WW II after you make some significant sawdust! :) Congrats! :cool:

Jim Becker
12-02-2004, 9:02 AM
Great gloat, Scott!! Your project work will be "flying" out of the shop now...:D

Tyler Howell
12-02-2004, 9:14 AM
Go Scott go. Nice Haul!

Jason Tuinstra
12-02-2004, 9:26 AM
Congrats Scott. Looks like a good month indeed! I don't have any experience with the saw, but the blade and the clamps I have first hand knowledge with and they are great. Glad to see you did it right.

Mike Scoggins
12-02-2004, 10:12 AM
Scott,

Congratulations, and early Merry Christmas! I'm sure you'll love all three. I know I do (except I have the non-"L" version on the Grizz). Have fun, and I hope you have time to enjoy them over the holiday season.

Mike

Wes Newman
12-02-2004, 10:17 AM
Scott,
If that's what you got for Thanksgiving, I can't wait to see whats coming for Christmas.:D

Donnie Raines
12-02-2004, 10:26 AM
Three gloats in one.....surely there is some rule that keeps things like this from occureing....where's the rule book on gloats around here.... :D

(ok ....so you have a nice gloat there......! :cool: )

Tyler Howell
12-02-2004, 10:31 AM
[QUOTE=Donnie Raines]Three gloats in one.....surely there is some rule that keeps things like this from occureing....where's the rule book on gloats around here.... :D

Per Rule # 327 Para5 sub (2a) "As long as there are pix it's Gloatable!!!":p :p

Ted Shrader
12-02-2004, 10:32 AM
. . . .Thanks everyone for the support... If I didn't hang out here, I probably wouldn't be the proud owner of these fine tools:)

Scott -

And all that money would still be in your pocket. :) :D :) Wait, maybe not. If you are like me you would find something else to spend it on.

Congratulations on your haul, You got some good deals and good tools.

Regards,
Ted

Byron Trantham
12-02-2004, 10:41 AM
Very nice haul, Scott. :D :D

Marshall Harrison
12-02-2004, 12:15 PM
Nice going Scott. Great haul.

But don't blame you rspending habits on us. If word got back to my wife I would somehow be in trouble for your spending as well as my own.:) :)

Scott Parks
12-02-2004, 1:17 PM
Scott,
If that's what you got for Thanksgiving, I can't wait to see whats coming for Christmas.:D
My tool budget is -$ now, but I'm hinting at some Sorby chisels for the stocking:D LOML says I've been spoiled this year.... Sooo, the only other things coming is a Digital Cam (cell phone cam isn't so hot), and an HVLP conversion gun so I can paint our front door....

Scott Parks
12-02-2004, 1:21 PM
Hey Scott, Congratulations on All the new Goddies. Now get out there and make a lot of sawdust real quick and get them all dirtied up, so you won't be daydreaming about cuttin' wood while you're shooting that 1200 RVR, and screw it all up.

Cheers, and "Saw Safe".........Norm
Norm, just to set the record straight,... :D Nowadays, it is 600 TD, 400 mid, and 0 rollout RVR! (with HGS).:cool: And we get 300 RVR takeoffs in SEA...:D

Norman Hitt
12-02-2004, 11:55 PM
Norm, just to set the record straight,... :D Nowadays, it is 600 TD, 400 mid, and 0 rollout RVR! (with HGS).:cool: And we get 300 RVR takeoffs in SEA...:D

Hey Scott, that's a good deal. Looks like they Finally made Legal, what we had to do anyway, and now, the Controllers don't have to make those lying statements on the tape to cover everyone's A** as you're speeding down the GS toward the MM, (ie: Unhhhh.......XYZ 923, looks like the RVR is coming up, now showing..............). I liked those 0/0 To's overseas, (allowed for Cargo Flights), as they got your veins pumped up and flushed out good, while you wondered if that Follow Me Truck that guided you out Really was Clear of the Active.

Now, what's your first project scheduled for that new saw? (It probably better be something really nice for the LOYL, "Before X-mas", if you want her to Keep you spoiled), and Tyler will be standing by for Pics of it too.

Ken Fitzgerald
12-03-2004, 7:47 AM
Scott....I retired an tired C-man last year. Enjoy!