PDA

View Full Version : Another "Duh" moment.........

Tom Winship
06-22-2010, 4:12 PM
I just poured a cup of coffee, put it in the microwave for one minute, and went to the restroom. When I came back I started looking for my coffee cup, got another one, and had almost started pouring another cup, when the beeper on the microwave told me where my cup was........

Chris Padilla
06-22-2010, 9:17 PM
skip Go...do not collect $200...go direction to ja...errr, bed! ;o)

Phyllis Meyer
06-23-2010, 9:11 AM
I have done that too Tom! Ok, so I have a lot of "duh" moments:eek:

Phyllis:)

bob svoboda
06-23-2010, 2:08 PM
Cell phones will NOT change the tv channel, no matter how hard you push the buttons. DAMHIK :eek:

Rich Stewart
06-24-2010, 1:55 PM
ok I got another one. I took my money from the ATM, threw it in the trash and stuck the receipt in my pocket. Got all the way outside before i realized. Kind of like throwing the gum away and putting the wrapper in your mouth.

Dennis Peacock
06-26-2010, 2:10 PM
I always put my keys in a place where I won't forget them.

Now I can't seem to find my keys. :o

Harvey M. Taylor
06-29-2010, 1:48 PM
Honk if you love Jesus, text while driving if you want to meet Him.Max

Jim Koepke
06-29-2010, 2:09 PM
Our microwave is right next to the refrigerator. It is amazing how often the microwave beeps and one of us opens the refrigerator and stand there with a blank look until we realize it is the microwave that called us.

jim

Rich Engelhardt
07-01-2010, 7:32 AM
Walt and I used to take bets - w/the loser having to make coffee - over how many cigarettes Ted had going at one time, burning in the assorted ashtrays around the store....

LOL!

By the very sentance, that will tell you how long ago that happened!!
;)

Bill Cunningham
07-01-2010, 10:13 PM
There are Gremlins ALL OVER MY SHOP!!!!
I put something down, turn away for what seems like a second, POOF its gone... It's got to the point where in frustration, I cover my eyes and say "Ok Ok.. funs over PUT IT BACK".. And what do you know, I usually find it within a minute or so.. The really bad thing is, the older I get, the more these little buggers like to screw with me..:mad: