PDA

View Full Version : Stinger CNC Router Drawing update

Keith Outten
06-22-2010, 7:07 AM
The odds of winning the new CAMaster Stinger CNC Router this morning are 1 in 63.
Adding a CNC Router to your laser engraving business is the number one way to increase sales and provide a whole new product line to your business IMO. I often combine laser engraving and CNC routing in the same project, the laser adds the beautiful fine detail and the router can add 3D effects and VCarved text to your projects.

Joining Friends of The Creek also gets you full access to SawMill Creek for one year and a link from our high traffic web site which is great advertising value.

The new Stinger is taking off so there will be a waiting list if you order one today. I know because I am on the waiting list at 3 to 4 weeks.

The list will only get longer folks so don't wait for the drawing.....CAMaster will refund your money if you win the Stinger in our Friends of The Creek Drawing on July 4th.

Check out this video........http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2sZ59YE2gY

Check out this video........http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9l3u85D1B5o

You know you want one of these

Good luck to everyone in the drawing

Mitchell Andrus
06-22-2010, 7:11 AM
Hey, knock it off. You're diluting my chances. Used to be 1/45 then 1/52..... At this rate I may have to buy one.

Keith Outten
06-22-2010, 7:32 AM
Hey Mitchell,

We are under the two week window now so the level of excitement is starting to rise. I know that someone is going to be elated to win a brand new CNC Stinger, can't wait to get mine. I have a spot picked out in my workshop for mine already......waiting waiting waiting :)
BTW I ordered the 48" CNC lathe attachment for my Stinger and got a larger table so I can machine 1/3 sheets of Corian. The first project for my Stinger will be custom legs for two Corian top computer tables I am designing now so I am on the edge of my seat looking for the delivery truck :)

Woo Hoo!!!

Anthony Scira
06-26-2010, 1:50 PM
Those are some good odds.........

Thanks again for such a great opportunity.......

Michael Hunter
06-27-2010, 6:40 PM
The odds jumped up from 63, but now seem to falling back again - odd....

I'm PLEASED that the odds on winning are so good, but SORRY that the "Friends" has not yet taken off to be a really good trade directory.

If the chance of a Stinger doesn't get people signing up, what will?
It's not as though the cost is high - much less than a (European) tank of fuel for the car!

Tim Bateson
06-27-2010, 9:21 PM
Count me in

Keith Outten
06-28-2010, 12:27 AM
Michael,

This odds this evening are 1 in 65, basically the total number of people in the directory minus seven entries that are not eligible like SMC Staff and CAMaster employees.

Our Friends of The Creek Directory will continue to grow, like SawMill Creek it will take time. The Creek is in its 8th year so it took us awhile to get where we are today.

Joey Jarrard
07-04-2010, 10:41 PM
Congrats Dan Hintz winner of the Stinger CNC from SMC and CAMaster CNC.
I know when he starts to show his work with both router and laser both I will be talking to some of you. Keep in mind of the mass buy in on the stinger until the end of July. Contact Keith O.

Dan PM me your contact number and we will iron out the details.
Congrats again and welcome to the family.

Dan Hintz
07-05-2010, 12:24 PM
I'm still in a bit of shock, though Amy might disagree with me jumping around and grinning ear to ear like an 8-year old on Christmas morning. Looks like I need to finally clean out the corner of the workshop I designated as the "future CNC area".

Many thanks to Joey/CAMaster and Keith/Sawmill Creek for putting the drawing together, as well as the great folks at SMC for keeping the cool ideas coming, inspiring me to try new things. SMC is, by far, the best forum I've ever been a part of, and the unique mix of people and talents are what prompt me to support the Creek in whatever way I can.

Thanks to everyone!

Jim Underwood
07-05-2010, 12:41 PM
Again, congratulations from a mighty disappointed fellow creeker!:D I'd have done no less whoopin' and hollerin' than you did ....:)

Here's hoping you enjoy that Router!

Mike Null
07-05-2010, 3:19 PM
I know I would have won if they'd just allow mods in the drawing.;)

Congratulations, Dan.

Ron Chapellaz
07-05-2010, 4:31 PM
Congratulations Dan!
It's really great to see someone win especially when it has been someone who has contributed their thoughts, ideas, and answers to the high level that Dan has here on the forum. Once you've had a chance to set it up and play with it, let us know what you think of it. Here's wishing you lots of fun and success with your new piece of equipment Dan!

Dan Hintz
07-05-2010, 4:47 PM
Thanks, Ron... as they say, I only stand as high as I do by climbing ladders created by those before me (or something similar, but more wittingly expressed).

It will be a few weeks before it is in my hands, but rest assured I intend to give it a good workout and review. As I was on laser systems just a few years ago, I am coming at the CNC side of things with a lot of book knowledge but practically zero hands-on experience. Maybe in a few years I can offer some useful experience to others, but in the beginning I'll be looking for a lot of ladders.

Frank Corker
07-06-2010, 6:37 AM
Congratulations Dan, I'm sure you are just the guy to get this working to the max!