PDA

View Full Version : packard woodworking catalogue

Karl Card
06-17-2010, 12:29 PM
I just recieved my packard woodworking catalogue, my first one...wow do I have a wish list now....

They have some neat stuff for those who have not scene there site or catolgue.

they have a system in there to make 2 or more bowls out of a blank instead of just the one and I think I am magnetically attached to that ideal..

I have been wanting to do some wood burning on certain turning and they have the pens and end pieces that I would really want for writing etc...

Okay now I will pinch myself back into reality and go make some wood shavings...

Al Wasser
06-17-2010, 3:41 PM
New catalogs are dangerous -- at least to your bank account. You look, you dream, you analyze, and then pretty soon you submit an order. Then you are a little or a lot more broke! Such fun!!!!

Karl Card
06-17-2010, 3:45 PM
New catalogs are dangerous -- at least to your bank account. You look, you dream, you analyze, and then pretty soon you submit an order. Then you are a little or a lot more broke! Such fun!!!!

sounds good to me....lol this way at least the government isnt getting it...(money)

Karl Card
06-17-2010, 3:46 PM
they do have a oneway lathe in there i like....wow... but it is way out of my league... at least for the next 4 years...