PDA

View Full Version : question for steve schlumpf

patrick michael stein
06-14-2010, 8:09 PM
hi steve

wondering about how long does it take after ordering the monster system?
i know you might not have any idea. i thought of you because you have alot of answers. lol

thanks patrick

George Morris
06-14-2010, 9:25 PM
Patrick i know that Randy is going to be at AAW symposium and he will be a little backlog from this. It sure is worth the wait I have found him to be very helpful and a good product! Sorry Steve for poking my 2 cents in!! G

David E Keller
06-14-2010, 9:42 PM
Not Steve, but the website says there's a three week back log.

John Keeton
06-14-2010, 9:49 PM
Patrick, I ordered my Monster last week. Randy said it would be the week after AAW, but unless you are in line before the orders he gets at the symposium, I would suspect quite a wait. You may want to call him and speak with him, although he was very quick to respond to my emails.

Steve Schlumpf
06-15-2010, 1:03 PM
Patrick - thanks for asking but the only guy with that answer is Randy! I would imagine he is already on his way to the AAW symposium - so it may be a little while before he can give you an approximate time!

patrick michael stein
06-15-2010, 7:51 PM
hi all,

this is the begining of the fourth week . im not in a hurry just excited to recieve the new toy.

thanks everyone

patrick

John Keeton
06-15-2010, 8:08 PM
So, you had already ordered and were holding out on us!!!:D:D;) You are probably ahead of my order!!:(

Hope you get yours soon.....and, I get mine the next day!:)

patrick michael stein
06-15-2010, 8:10 PM
no sir john,

remember no pics did not happen lol.

David E Keller
06-15-2010, 9:32 PM
I hope I get mine the day after JK... I, too, am awaiting a monster articulated hollowing system.

Joe Bradshaw
06-15-2010, 10:29 PM
Patrick, I ordered my Mini-Monster on 7 May and received it yesterday June 14. I think that it was worth the wait. Very nicely machined parts and well packed. I did not have time to take pictures yet.

Jon Lanier
06-16-2010, 2:41 AM
Randy is 'top-notch' and the tool will be worth the wait. He's treated me great with other tools he carries/makes.

David DeCristoforo
06-16-2010, 12:08 PM
FWIW, I got an email from Randy today stating that he was already in Albuquerque for the AAW. Since this show is not over until the 28th, I would not anticipate seeing any orders until the first week of July at the earliest.

Kevin J Lalonde
06-16-2010, 12:49 PM
Since everyony else is coming out of the woodworks, I ordered my monster last monday also! Spoke with randy and he said I would get it around the the first week of July. Cant wait!

John Keeton
06-16-2010, 1:55 PM
Amazing, one guy steps out and makes a public statement and all of a sudden we find that half the creekers have ordered a Monster!! Great minds think alike:D - or, possibly, all of us are hopeless tool addicts blinded by the force of the vortex to the point all reason is out the window!!:eek::eek::o

David E Keller
06-16-2010, 2:00 PM
Amazing, one guy steps out and makes a public statement and all of a sudden we find that half the creekers have ordered a Monster!! Great minds think alike:D - or, possibly, all of us are hopeless tool addicts blinded by the force of the vortex to the point all reason is out the window!!:eek::eek::o

If these other guys are anything like me, they've told their wives it's your fault!:eek: For those of you who haven't ordered one yet, blame it on John!:D

John Keeton
06-16-2010, 2:33 PM
If these other guys are anything like me, they've told their wives it's your fault!:eek: For those of you who haven't ordered one yet, blame it on John!:DMight as well! I get blamed for most things that happen around my house, so a few more wouldn't even be noticed!:D

David DeCristoforo
06-16-2010, 2:55 PM
"...possibly, all of us are hopeless tool addicts blinded by the force of the vortex to the point all reason is out the window!!"

No doubt...