PDA

View Full Version : sometimes things do work out....

Karl Card
06-12-2010, 1:04 PM
Well as you all know here about a week ago I had a very bad day with the gouge breaking, wood falling off the lathe with excessive force etc...

Well I finally fessed up to the wife about the drum sander and I get my 16/32 drum sander in two weeks, woodcraft replaced my broken gouge, and I have some new chemicals to try on finishing... so all is good.

Now I just need to find some awesome wood somewhere that nobody wants, and I can look like the good guy by hauling it off for them...Ö¿Ö

John Hart
06-12-2010, 1:40 PM
Maybe you could think of something else to confess....and wood will fall out of the sky! :)

Hmmm...that might hurt. :rolleyes:

Ray Bell
06-12-2010, 1:44 PM
Well as you all know here about a week ago I had a very bad day with the gouge breaking, wood falling off the lathe with excessive force etc...

Well I finally fessed up to the wife about the drum sander and I get my 16/32 drum sander in two weeks, woodcraft replaced my broken gouge, and I have some new chemicals to try on finishing... so all is good.

Now I just need to find some awesome wood somewhere that nobody wants, and I can look like the good guy by hauling it off for them...Ö¿Ö

Karma, Karl. Eventually everything gets better. Congrats on the drum sander, and if you really want to haul some wood, drive to Wa state Tuesday. You can fill your truck;)

Steve Schlumpf
06-12-2010, 1:56 PM
Glad to hear things are turning around for you......:eek: Hey, I think I made a funny!:cool: