View Full Version : Small Gloat

Dave Dionne
11-27-2004, 9:01 AM
Well after searching the threads here and radig what I could find here on this forum and other sources, I bought the LEIGH D4 dovetail jig yesterday. Rockler had a sale coupon 25% off 1 item and they had the LEIGH on sale. AFter the coupon I paid $292.50.

Glad I waited almost bought another jig due to price a week ago. I am hoping to get to the shop later today and set it up and make some test cuts, though my shop is only about 25 degrees right now.

Jim Becker
11-27-2004, 9:37 AM
You STOLE that jig, Dave!! Quite a score. And I think you'll enjoy the D4 a whole bunch...frankly, you would even if you paid full price. IMHO, of course. Great too.

Jason Tuinstra
11-27-2004, 10:09 AM
Dave, you got a great deal on a great jig. If you have any problems, be sure to post your questions. A number of guys have this jig. There is a bit of a learning curve, but the instructions are great. Take your time and you should do just fine. Congrats

John Miliunas
11-27-2004, 11:00 AM
Dave, dynamite jig and dynamite price, certainly worthy of a gloat! :D The instructions are some of the best (if not THE best) in the industry! Enjoy. :cool:

Lou Morrissette
11-27-2004, 11:59 AM
Great buy, Dave. Did you buy it at the Salem store? I'll be up that way this weekend.

Dave Dionne
11-27-2004, 2:19 PM
Hi Lou

Yeah it was the Salem store, they took the location over from a Woodworkers warehouse. Ther manager told me that the Salem store is the largest in square footage inthe chain. Lots of toys I mean tools to play with.

Ted Shrader
11-27-2004, 2:23 PM
Dave -

Ya done good! Great deal on a great jig. You will really enjoy it. Since you are headed out to the shop in sub-freezing weather, I'm guessing you already watched the video.

Enjoy,
Ted

Marshall Harrison
11-27-2004, 7:18 PM
Hey, how come no one got onto Dave for not including pictures? You guys all get lazy after eating all that turkey?
Congrats Dave.

Lou Morrissette
11-27-2004, 7:19 PM
Hi Dave,

I was sorry when Woodworkers Warehouse closed in Salem but thrilled when I visited Rocklers when they first opened. Nice store!:D
Lou