PDA

View Full Version : Another Sad Passing

Belinda Barfield
06-11-2010, 9:43 AM
My aunt Jan passed away early yesterday morning. Her mother, my grandmother, passed away three weeks ago. This is all very dfficult for our family, particularly Jan's daughter. Please keep Jan's husband, brothers and sisters, daughter and her family in your thoughts and prayers.

I asked a few of you to read something I wrote for Jan's service and truly appreciate your input. I am waiting for an answer from her husband as to whether or not he will allow the piece to be read.

Thank you, my Creeker friends, for your friendship and support, and for always being here when I need you.

Ken Fitzgerald
06-11-2010, 10:01 AM
Belinda,

My sincere condolences for the 2 losses in your family.

Rich Stewart
06-11-2010, 10:47 AM
Wow Belinda. Tough year. Very sorry about all your losses.

Ted Calver
06-11-2010, 10:54 AM
Hugs and condolences to you and your family.

Belinda Barfield
06-11-2010, 11:57 AM
Thanks gentlemen. Jan was only 59. She and her husband had only been married for six years. He lost his first wife to cancer, and has now lost Jan to cancer as well. He is having a very tough time with this, to say the least. They met at his daughter's wedding when she married Jan's nephew. So, my cousin has lost his aunt, who was also his mother-in-law, and the woman his daughters knew as grandmother.

Rob Cunningham
06-11-2010, 12:20 PM
Belinda,
I'm sorry to hear of another loss in your family. Condolences and prayers for all who are touched by this loss.

Dave Gaul
06-11-2010, 12:34 PM
I am very sorry to hear of your losses.

Tom Leftley
06-11-2010, 10:49 PM
Belinda, please accept my deepest condolences from north of the border.
While I log into sawmill creek every few days, and enjoy reading the content, I seldom post a reply.

I always look for your comments and tales and again, my prayers are with you.

Leigh Costello
06-12-2010, 12:06 AM
Praying for you and Jan's family. So sorry to hear of her passing. She seemed like a very special lady.

Brian Kent
06-12-2010, 12:11 AM
God bless you and your family Belinda. I'll pray for you all whenever I see your posts. Since you've posted a lot, you'll get a whole lot of prayers.

Steve Schlumpf
06-12-2010, 12:28 AM
Belinda, I am deeply saddened by the losses you have faced this year. Be strong. Warm thoughts and prayers have been sent.

Dennis Peacock
06-12-2010, 12:05 PM
Belinda,

I'm so sorry over yet another family member's passing. I will remember you and all the family members in prayer.

Phyllis Meyer
06-12-2010, 12:19 PM
Our hearts and prayers are with you and with Jan's family and your entire family with the recent loss of your Grandmother! You wrote a beautiful tribute to Jan, and her family will absolutely love it! You hang in there and remember all those wonderful memories!

Sincerely,
Phyllis:)