PDA

View Full Version : Hartville Tool--I'm impressed!

Ron Jones near Indy
06-04-2010, 7:11 PM
I ordered a Work Sharp 3000 late Monday evening. The WS plus 3 freebies (one from WS and 2 from Hartville) were on my front porch shortly after noon today. Oh, I forgot to mention--free shipping. This was my first order with them; bet it won't be my last. Good job Hartville Tool and UPS!

Henry Lankford
06-04-2010, 7:25 PM
+1 on Hartville!

Garth Keel
06-04-2010, 8:20 PM
+2 on Hartville

Joe Pack
06-04-2010, 8:36 PM
If they don't have it, you don't need it! By far the best selection of any tool place I have visited, and sales folks who actually know what they are selling! Hobbyist to professional, they can take care of you.

No affiliation, just a satisfied (and broke) customer.

Paul Saffold
06-04-2010, 8:56 PM
Good & fast service.

Terry Welty
06-04-2010, 10:08 PM
Uh huh... they do an excellent job

Pat Moy
06-05-2010, 1:36 AM
I've used them for years with no complain. I bought a 55" Festool guide rail from them last week. UPS damaged it in transit. I called Hartville, and received the replacement in two days. Truly outstanding service.

Van Huskey
06-05-2010, 3:45 AM
Always had good luck with them, one of my go to sources.

Kevin Gregoire
06-06-2010, 2:20 AM
This was my first order with them; bet it won't be my last. Good job Hartville Tool and UPS!

its service like that which makes customers like you say what you did, and thats the best kind of advertising any company can do! and to make it happen was just a few people actually doing there job and not saying 'well its late and i will pull this order tomorrow'

word of mouth can make or break a company, i have not yet ordered from hartville but i will soon, they have a lot of great stuff.

Dave Lehnert
06-06-2010, 6:29 PM
An upcoming trip will take me past Hartville tool. I love to drop in and just look around. Tools, tools and more tools. And they are a John Deere dealership to look around to.

John Grabowski
06-06-2010, 8:50 PM
Dave, plan to stop by at the Hartville Kitchen and have lunch or dinner...excellent food.Also, check their store hours before driving by...they are family owned.enjoy...it is truly a gem.John G