PDA

View Full Version : CL woes

Mike Cruz
06-03-2010, 11:22 PM
Sorry, but I just have to ge this off my chest. I am SO sick of "@yahoo" addresses responding to my CL ads. I pretty much know that they aren't legit responses, so I don't reply to them. But, man, they are hitting a nerve...mmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!

John Coloccia
06-03-2010, 11:37 PM
Sorry, but I just have to ge this off my chest. I am SO sick of "@yahoo" addresses responding to my CL ads. I pretty much know that they aren't legit responses, so I don't reply to them. But, man, they are hitting a nerve...mmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!

For what it's worth, I usually use my yahoo account when responding to CL because I'm SO sick of my e-mail addresses getting spammed. LOL

I just give my phone number now. If they want it, they can call.

Paul Atkins
06-04-2010, 2:17 AM
We have had Yahoo email addresses for years - no problems here, why the volume of spam from Yahoo for you? My problem is AOL - I will never answer them - It's a virus in itself.

Mike Cruz
06-04-2010, 9:39 AM
I don't know why all the yahoos (both the addresses and the people sending them :D), I know they are spams because they all say pretty much the same thing, "can i pick this up (tomorrow, sat, tonight)". And that is all they say.

glenn bradley
06-04-2010, 9:46 AM
I don't know why all the yahoos (both the addresses and the people sending them :D), I know they are spams because they all say pretty much the same thing, "can i pick this up (tomorrow, sat, tonight)". And that is all they say.

I always figure it is someone wanting to case my neighborhood and see what I might have in my shop that would interest them in an "unscheduled" visit.