PDA

View Full Version : Firemen's Logos Anyone?

Tracey Bakewell
06-03-2010, 10:28 AM
I have a friend who's son is graduating from High School today and she's wanting me to put the firemen logo on something. Attached is the artwork she gave me which is not good enough, and I didn't realize it 'till now!

I am going to sift through all my clipart cds now to see what I come across. But if anyone recognizes these and think they have it, can you share your vector versions?:eek:

Thanks!!!
Tracey

AL Ursich
06-03-2010, 11:19 AM
The image is clean and someone could Color sublimate it on FRP, Aluminum, or Ceramic Tile for you.... You can inlay it into a plaque that you laser engrave.

AL

Bob Heltibridle
06-03-2010, 2:51 PM
Will this work?

Keep running and riding.......:)

Tracey Bakewell
06-03-2010, 5:46 PM
Thanks Bob!

Let me give my friend a call to see if we can use this version, still need that arm and fist somehow though???

Actually! I just won a ride & tie last weekend AND my horse got BC!!!

Will I see you guys at champs in WA?

Keep running and riding.......:)

Frank Corker
06-03-2010, 6:01 PM
Jeez Tracey I wish all the artwork given to me was as bad as that, I wouldn't have to do anything! Try these, if you post that raised fist after it has been enlarged, that would be an easy trace. Just import these into Corel.

Just added another arm which might do for what you need

Tracey Bakewell
06-03-2010, 7:05 PM
Thanks Frank! I will take a look at what you attached! Then what am I doing wrong to think these are difficult? All I had done originally was import to Corel, and did an auto trace and choose clipart... it converted to vector terribly???

Jeez Tracey I wish all the artwork given to me was as bad as that, I wouldn't have to do anything! Try these, if you post that raised fist after it has been enlarged, that would be an easy trace. Just import these into Corel.

Just added another arm which might do for what you need

Dave Russell Smith
06-04-2010, 6:01 PM
Here you go :D

Tracey Bakewell
06-04-2010, 6:16 PM
WOW!!! HOW THE HECK DID YOU DO THAT!!!

Thank you!
Sincerely,
Tracey

Here you go :D

Frank Corker
06-04-2010, 8:14 PM
WOW!!! HOW THE HECK DID YOU DO THAT!!!

Thank you!
Sincerely,
Tracey

Probably exactly the same way I did the files in the attached zip files I posted!

Dave Russell Smith
06-05-2010, 3:17 PM
Probably exactly the same way I did the files in the attached zip files I posted!
One of those files had a compression error and would not open :(