PDA

View Full Version : Wifes Favorite thing ...........YEH RIGHT!!!!

Bruce Shiverdecker
11-24-2004, 6:48 PM
The LOLM's favorite thing ............Yeh RIGHT! Posted on: 11/24/04 at 16:40:01 CST

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At about 11:00 AM today (November 24, 2004), My wife's favorite thing arrived.

The first picture is out to the side of our back yard.

Picture # 2 is directly out the back. About 150 Yards out and directly between the two trees is a Large Radio Tower.? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Picture #3 is out the front. We live on a boulevard. The houses across the street are about 150 ft away and between the two trees, If YOU LOOK CAREFULLY, there is a 36" Motorhome parked.

It is now 3:30PM. I have removed about 4" and they are expecting another 4" by 6:00PM.

I'm Dreaming Of a White Thanksgiving??????????????????

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR,

Bruce ;)

Ted Shrader
11-24-2004, 8:19 PM
Bruce -

Those are very pretty pictures. Nice, calm, peaceful, tranquil scenes.. . . . . . . OK, I'm over it.

That is the beauty of living in the south. Get a little snow, it melts, we're done.

Ted

Karl Laustrup
11-24-2004, 8:20 PM
Well, Bruce I'm glad you got it. I'm sure we have some on the way before long, but for now you can keep it.:D

Ed Falis
11-24-2004, 8:26 PM
Though kinda pretty, it looks cold, Bruce. Guess it'll be coming our way soon.

Stay cozy for the holiday.

- Ed

Keith Outten
11-24-2004, 8:27 PM
Bruce,

I'm glad you have such a beautiful view, on the other hand I was in my yard in a T-Shirt this afternoon. Not bad for November!

Carl Eyman
11-24-2004, 8:30 PM
I thought black and white photography was a thing of the past.

Ted Shrader
11-24-2004, 8:37 PM
Bruce,

I'm glad you have such a beautiful view, on the other hand I was in my yard in a T-Shirt this afternoon. Not bad for November!Shorts too.

Ted

Bruce Shiverdecker
11-24-2004, 8:58 PM
Well, Lets see. I wouldn't wish anyone bad luck, but when this goes away, it makes Spring SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much more enjoyable. Better than 99% humidity and 90 degree temps in the Summer. :rolleyes:

Carl You might want to check your eyesight. If you look closely, there are some Yellow leaves left on the flowering Pear tree in the third picture. :D

Bruce ;)

Matt Meiser
11-24-2004, 9:33 PM
99% humidity and 90 degree temps

I think they call that "spring" in Virginia.

Tony Falotico
11-24-2004, 10:28 PM
pretty to look at, thankful I'm not in them. Keep the pic's coming.

The beauty of North Florida is it gets cold enough to enjoy a nice fire in the fireplace, but we don't have to deal with the ice and snow.

It don't get better than this !!

John Miliunas
11-24-2004, 11:09 PM
Well, Bruce I'm glad you got it. I'm sure we have some on the way before long, but for now you can keep it.:D

Yeah, what Karl said! :) :cool: