PDA

View Full Version : I'm starting a fundraiser

John Coloccia
06-02-2010, 8:45 PM
Everybody, send me $10 so we can buy www.sawmillcreek.com once and for all. Harrumph. :mad:

Ken Fitzgerald
06-02-2010, 8:56 PM
I think that might be where Keith keeps the SMC jet hangered.:eek:;)

Michael Weber
06-03-2010, 9:31 AM
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Belinda Barfield
06-03-2010, 9:38 AM
I think that might be where Keith keeps the SMC jet hangered.:eek:;)

I'm pretty sure he keeps the SMC yacht there as well. :D

Matt Meiser
06-03-2010, 9:52 AM
I think everyone's going to have to send more than $10. That place is huge.

Mike Null
06-03-2010, 9:53 AM
Shucks, our secret is out. That resort is exclusively for the moderators.

The yacht isn't very big at 46 feet. Thankfully we don't have to buy the gas for those twin diesels.:rolleyes:

The fried perch out of Erie is awesome!

Myk Rian
06-03-2010, 9:56 AM
The yacht isn't very big at 46 feet.
Shucks. Is that all it is? That would be my dinghy.
:D
http://blog.mlive.com/chronicle/2008/08/boat2.jpg

Dave Gaul
06-03-2010, 9:56 AM
When I first discovered SMC, I found something I wanted to show LOML... so I had her come to the computer, and I typed sawmillcreek.com, and when she saw what came up, she got all excited thinking I was taking her there!!!

OOOOPS!!!!!

Bruce Page
06-03-2010, 10:25 AM
Shucks, our secret is out. That resort is exclusively for the moderators.

The yacht isn't very big at 46 feet. Thankfully we don't have to buy the gas for those twin diesels.:rolleyes:

The fried perch out of Erie is awesome!

Mike, I guess Keith hasn’t invited you to Martha’s Vineyard for a cruise on the 100’ Trimaran. The 46 footer is just the lake cruiser.

Ken Fitzgerald
06-03-2010, 10:28 AM
Keith must not like Mike. Sounds like Keith's been feeding him the perch while he's been giving me the walleye.;)

Dennis Peacock
06-03-2010, 11:23 AM
Y'all can have them little-bitty boats.

I've got the SMC summer mansion atop the Smoky Mountains, complete with private aircraft for sporting around the mountains and valleys. The summer mansion is fairly small though...no visitors while I'm there...only 120 rooms. :p :D

Matt Meiser
06-03-2010, 11:37 AM
There's also the Winery (http://www.sawmillcreekwines.com/default.asp) (not to be confused with the Whinery (http://www.sawmillcreek.org/forumdisplay.php?f=7),) which of course explains some of the things that happen around here. :)

Ken Fitzgerald
06-03-2010, 11:38 AM
There's also the Winery (http://www.sawmillcreekwines.com/default.asp), which of course explains some of the things that happen around here. :)

Did you mean "Whinery"?

Matt Meiser
06-03-2010, 11:40 AM
No, I fixed my post...See above.

Martin Boekers
06-03-2010, 11:48 AM
I have some property on the Gulf I can make you a deal on!

Bruce Page
06-03-2010, 12:24 PM
Keith must not like Mike. Sounds like Keith's been feeding him the perch while he's been giving me the walleye.;)

I’m rather fond of the live North Atlantic lobster he keeps on board the Trimaran.
Especially the SMC bluetail…

Belinda Barfield
06-03-2010, 2:12 PM
So the truth finally comes out . . . while all of us poor humble Creekers are sitting on pins and needles wondering if our names are on the Instigator list you cats are living it up. All that wining, and whining, and fishing, and cruising, it's a wonder you all have time to moderate at all! Should we make you work a little harder to earn all these perks? :D

Ken Fitzgerald
06-03-2010, 3:25 PM
Belinda,

You didn't think we took the verbal abuse for nothing, did you?

It's still tough. You edit a post......reach over grab another cold brew...send a PM to the offender.......turn you deck chair to get a little more sunlight......call for someone to apply some more sun screen......Doggone it! Another offender. Start the cycle over!

:rolleyes:

Belinda Barfield
06-03-2010, 3:33 PM
Belinda,

You didn't think we took the verbal abuse for nothing, did you?

It's still tough. You edit a post......reach over grab another cold brew...send a PM to the offender.......turn you deck chair to get a little more sunlight......call for someone to apply some more sun screen......Doggone it! Another offender. Start the cycle over!

:rolleyes:

We did some work on a yacht once, one of seven owned by the same guy. In the center of the yacht was a swimming pool. The owner had a large viewing window in his cabin so he could watch all of the lovelies swimming in the pool. I bet Ms. Jackie ain't let y'all have one of them yet!

Phyllis Meyer
06-03-2010, 3:38 PM
...and I heard that they have their meals prepared by Emeril (I bet they are having chocolate cake every day too)! I also heard that they actually have the information about Favre coming back...hmmmm what else do they know?

Phyllis:D:)

Belinda Barfield
06-03-2010, 3:44 PM
OOOOOOH that's the last straw! Chocolate cake every day?!? We must brainstorm a plot to take control. Where is Brain when one needs him? Pinky I've got covered!:rolleyes:

Don Alexander
06-03-2010, 11:38 PM
Thankfully we don't have to buy the gas for those twin diesels

:eek: gas in the diesels? no wonder the yacht don't run too good :D:D:D

Ken Fitzgerald
06-03-2010, 11:43 PM
We did some work on a yacht once, one of seven owned by the same guy. In the center of the yacht was a swimming pool. The owner had a large viewing window in his cabin so he could watch all of the lovelies swimming in the pool. I bet Ms. Jackie ain't let y'all have one of them yet!

I can guarantee that if Kenny Paul is involved, Ms. Sharon ain't gonna let it happen either!:o

Belinda Barfield
06-04-2010, 8:56 AM
I can guarantee that if Kenny Paul is involved, Ms. Sharon ain't gonna let it happen either!:o

Wives . . . keeping the world honest one man at a time. :D

Joe Pelonio
06-04-2010, 8:14 PM
...and I heard that they have their meals prepared by Emeril (I bet they are having chocolate cake every day too)! I also heard that they actually have the information about Favre coming back...hmmmm what else do they know?

Phyllis:D:)
That's actually not true any more, after Ken insulted his Pot Roast, we had to switch to Bobby Flay. Lot's more BBQ on the Yacht now.

Bruce Page
06-04-2010, 10:21 PM
Yeah, and it was goood Pot Roast too. I still say that Chris instigated the whole thing.

Ken Fitzgerald
06-04-2010, 11:07 PM
That's actually not true any more, after Ken insulted his Pot Roast, we had to switch to Bobby Flay. Lot's more BBQ on the Yacht now.

Joe,

All I did was say to Emril..."Your Momma wears combat boots!"

When he replied "So?"

I bust out laughing realizing he was serious.

Can I help it if he got mad because I laughed at his Momma's attire?:confused:;)

It had nothing to do with the pot roast.

Dennis Peacock
06-05-2010, 6:32 PM
You boys better straighten up or I'll have to stop this here car.!!!! :rolleyes: :p