PDA

View Full Version : Good tool source

Gene Sparling
05-31-2010, 10:47 PM
I just wanted to thank Sawmill Creek for tipping me off to a great tool source. As a long time woodworker wanting to get my first lathe I read some Sawmill threads that put me on to Sean Ackerman at Toolnut.com I ended up buying a load of tools from him. The service was great, professional; the guy answered emails quickly and matched or beat the price of all others, on everything I needed that he had access to. If you are thinking of making a major tool purchase I would recommend getting a hold of Sean and giving him a shot at supplying what you need. He sure helped me out. And thanks to Sawmill for running a great info / knowledge source.
Gene

David Warkentin
06-01-2010, 12:10 AM
Hi and welcome to the Vortex! David

alex carey
06-01-2010, 12:46 AM
Welcome Gene, I don't think I've ever read a bad thing about the guys at toolnut. I got my PM from them and ill recommend them anytime I can. Glad to hear things worked out so smooth.

John Keeton
06-01-2010, 6:33 AM
Gene, welcome to the creek and to the vortex!! Sean and ToolNut are first rate, and the source for my lathe and some other goodies, as well.

Roland Martin
06-01-2010, 6:47 AM
Welcome Gene and brace yourself for a wild and money-sucking ride!:D
Sean and his company are first rate. A good run American company can't be beat!

Bernie Weishapl
06-01-2010, 10:10 AM
Welcome to SMC Gene. I have had great luck with Sean and haven't heard a bad word anywhere about him.

Joe Wiliams
06-01-2010, 12:23 PM
Excellent service from ToolNut:)

I emailed Sean this morning and received a reply in less than 10 minutes. With a previous transaction he was emailing back on his day off and away from the store.

Sean Ackerman NY
06-01-2010, 2:00 PM
Gentleman, as I've said before, and I'll say again.....it's the Creek crowd that is wonderful to deal with, I just do my job. It's an honor and pleasure to work with guys who are so enthusiastic, passionate and knowledgeable about their craft.

You guys make it fun and worthwhile. I'm looking forward to the future and continuing to grow already existing relationships with so many of you here as well as develop new ones. Never hesitate to let me know where I can improve!

Happy belated Memorial Day!

Any of you in NY need to come stop by and say hello!