PDA

View Full Version : NBM Show in Indy. Anyone going?

Martin Boekers
05-31-2010, 3:48 PM
I plan on heading there Friday morning and coming back Sat evening or maybe Sun ;-).

Anyone heading there and want to catch up for lunch or happy hour
drop me a line.

Marty

Mike Null
05-31-2010, 4:48 PM
Marty

I registered for the show but am not sure I'm going to be able to get away. If I can make it I'll send an email. Definitely won't be staying overnight this time--the show just isn't that big for me.

Martin Boekers
05-31-2010, 5:03 PM
Mike, I know what you mean about the show. I can't seem to get away for the ARA so this is my shot to see some things. I always manage to find one thing at least to make the trip worthwhile.

This fall I'm getting a CNC machine so I need to focus on the signage aspect a bit more. I think there is real growth potential here for that.

I'm working on a big project right now that I'm borrowing a vinyl cutter for so that too may be in the shop's future!

This has been an amazing year so far and hasn't shown any sign of slowing down.

Keep in mind we have a great Airshow here in September. The Blue Angels will be here.

I'll touch base before Friday.

Marty

Stephen Beckham
06-01-2010, 10:11 AM
Marty,

I think I'm heading up Friday - it all depends on work flow this week. Currently I'm free, but I keep getting hammered by the Military guys around here (in a good way that is)...

I've got Firefigher Training Thursday and all day class Saturday, so it's Friday or not at all... I've missed the last two years at Indy... Hope to make it this year... Honestly, I'm glad I'm so swamped that I can't get away, I'd hate to have too much time on my hands versus too much work... :D

Cindy Rhoades
06-01-2010, 12:00 PM
I will be going just not sure which day. I only live about an hour away so I am not really restricted by travel.
from what I have gotten in emails it looks like they might have a few more vendors this year than last. Two years ago was a decent show so I hope it starts getting back to the size it was.

Allen Isakson
06-01-2010, 1:24 PM
I will be there Sat. Went two years ago and was not to bad. I heard that there would be more vendors. Be nice if there was a way to identify smc members.

Allen

Leigh Costello
06-02-2010, 12:40 AM
Going on Saturday. Spending Friday doing some touristy things.