PDA

View Full Version : Rockwell LithiumTech

Stew Hagerty
05-27-2010, 3:17 PM
I had been in need of a new cordless drill/driver for some time and about 6 weeks ago I picked up the relatively new Rockwell 18V LithiumTech Combo set. It includes both a drill/driver and an impact, along with 2 batteries, charger and case.

I could not be more pleased. I have used both tools quite a bit and they have exceeded all my expectations. They are lightweight, have excellent battery life, 35 minute recharge, tons of power, built-in led worklight. I have used Makita, DeWalt, and Hitachi in the past and so far these are my favorites.

bill mullin
05-27-2010, 5:39 PM
I've been looking at these, also. Where did you buy the combo? I've seen the separate tools, but not together.
Also, I've noticed two different size lithium batteries,(I think), which size did you get?
Thanks.

Stew Hagerty
05-27-2010, 7:22 PM
I have the 18V set. I got it from Amazon. I believe the price was about $245. I have the Amazom Prime membership so I get free 2-day shipping which make ording things on there very cost effective. Here is the link for the set I have:

http://www.amazon.com/Rockwell-RK1801K2-18-Volt-Lithiumtech-Cordless/dp/B0028K3KJS/ref=cm_cr-mr-title