PDA

View Full Version : Vinces Respiratory Mask

Paul Singer
05-27-2010, 12:56 PM
Wanted to order the blue starter sets from VincesWoodNWonders and saw the respirator mask he is selling. Wondered if anyone was using this mask and how you liked it. I have Dust Collection when I am sanding but think a mask would be a good thing also.

Bernie Weishapl
05-27-2010, 12:59 PM
George love his sanding equipment and disc but I did not like the respirator. IMHO it wasn't much better than a paper mask. Again just my opinion.

Paul Singer
05-27-2010, 1:05 PM
Thanks for the quick reply. That is what I was expecting. Want something better but I am getting tired of spending money on this sport for a while.
I know you can not put a price on good health but I keep trying.

Bernie Weishapl
05-27-2010, 1:10 PM
Sent you a PM George.

Dave Ogren
05-27-2010, 3:20 PM
George,

I have his blue discs and love them. I also have his cheap dust mask as I remember it was around $20.00+- For what it is it is OK! Way better than the paper ones. It made a big difference as compared to none at all. Well worth the money that I spent for it. That being said, I am seriously thinking about a 3M Airstream with a smart charger, after all of the reading about them on this forum.

Good Luck,

Dave

Paul Singer
05-28-2010, 7:09 AM
Just to clarify are the blue starter kits hook and loop?

Dave Ogren
05-28-2010, 1:11 PM
Yes they are. And don't forget the pads, they make a big difference also. Vince will explain all of that to you over the phone.

Dave