PDA

View Full Version : question about monster hollowing system

patrick michael stein
05-26-2010, 9:49 PM
hello all,

wondering if the monster system comes with instructions? maybe showing set up. will talk with the monster owners on smc. should be arriving soon hopefully.

thanks

patrick

Steve Schlumpf
05-26-2010, 10:22 PM
Patrick - Congrats on your new hollowing system! You will love it!

I have both the captured and articulated Monster systems and am still amazed at how nice they are to use! If you have any questions on them - PM or email me.

patrick michael stein
05-27-2010, 5:10 AM
steve,

I order the combo set I beleave .Iam sure I will be asking more questions.

thanks

patrick

Dave Carey
05-27-2010, 12:05 PM
Patrick,
There are instructions though I can't remember if they were in the box or I downloaded them from the website. Also there are videos on "you tube" that are helpful. But mostly it's designed to be close to idiot proof. I'm a full fledged idiot and was able to set it up and use it without too much trouble. Enjoy. Dave

Bernie Weishapl
05-27-2010, 12:56 PM
Patrick I have both the articulating arm and the captured unit. Pretty easy to setup and use. If you have any questions just ask or send a PM. You are going to love it.

Andrew Kertesz
05-27-2010, 2:02 PM
I ordered mine on 4/26/10. The day after I placed my order Randy posted a notice that all orders will be at least 3 weeks before shipping. I am currently getting ready to go into week 5 with no shipping notification. I to can't wait to try it out...