PDA

View Full Version : Tool Gloat!!!!

Jenn Hill
05-25-2010, 11:26 PM
I just received a couple of Easy Wood tools. The Ci2 and the Ci3. They are a great company to order from. I am super impressed with the way the tools were packaged. Beautiful.
After I got over how pretty everything was I broke them open and gave them a try today.
So easy!!!:D They will definitely be some of my favorites.

I may have to order more.....:eek:

Jenn

Steve Schlumpf
05-25-2010, 11:29 PM
Congrats on your new tools Jenn! Always good to hear when someone finds tools that they like to use!

Looking forward to seeing some photos of what you turned using them!

Bill Bolen
05-26-2010, 12:11 AM
Craig and Donna are super folks. I know you will love your new EWT's.

Karl Card
05-26-2010, 12:17 AM
I have the Ci3 and I would kill someone if they tried to take it....

the ci3 allowed me to dig into a piece of walnut that my older tools and my friends tools just would not even put a dent in... the ci3 ate that piece of walnut up like it was butter....

John Keeton
05-26-2010, 6:30 AM
Congrats! I have not succumbed to the urge to buy a couple of Ci tools, but there is a rumor that he is working on a set hollowing tools using the carbide cutters. That might be enough to get me!!

Kevin Lucas
05-27-2010, 2:45 PM
I just saw their experimental hollowing tool Tuesday at a live turning session. Very cool looking tool... S curved with a carbide tip and flat area before the handle for resting it on the tool rest. It made quick work of hollowing a piece of box elder and was very smooth finish inside. Something to keep an eye out for )