PDA

View Full Version : The Sum Of Vortices (Hang on Tight)

James Combs
05-23-2010, 8:20 PM
In case you were wondering about this turning thing call "The Vortex" and why it is so irresistable, let me inlighten you.:confused:

The Sum Of Vortices such as the bowl vortex + the hollow form vortex + the pen vortex + etc vortices become irresistable because:

"Two or more vortices that are approximately parallel and circulating in the same direction will merge to form a single vortex. The circulation of the merged vortex will equal the sum of the circulations of the constituent vortices.":eek:

It's no wonder we don't stand a chance.:(

(From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

Ken Fitzgerald
05-23-2010, 8:25 PM
.........and you are surprised?.......this is news?.......

John Keeton
05-23-2010, 9:09 PM
JD, some things are best left unknown!!! It is just good that the circulation is the sum, and not the product!!:eek:

Also, I am particularly concerned about the "bowel" vortex!!!!;) Gotta watch that fast typin'!!

Karl Card
05-24-2010, 12:22 AM
that bowel votex kinda surprised me too... brings a whole new meaning to turning logs.... whoops did I say that...no couldnt of...

James Combs
05-24-2010, 1:11 PM
JD, some things are best left unknown!!! It is just good that the circulation is the sum, and not the product!!:eek:

Also, I am particularly concerned about the "bowel" vortex!!!!;) Gotta watch that fast typin'!!

that bowel votex kinda surprised me too... brings a whole new meaning to turning logs.... whoops did I say that...no couldnt of...

ROFLOL:D Sorry about that:o