PDA

View Full Version : update on table project

Fred Voorhees
05-20-2010, 8:24 PM
Dropped in tonight and thought I would update on the latest project in the shop. Working on a mate to the coffee table that I built for our family room about two months ago. It is basically the same styling with the exception of the lack of a lower shelf and one larger drawer instead of a pair as in the coffee table. First the coffee table and then two pics of the current project. I glued up the walnut edging to the oak field of the tabletop today after work and it is currently just sitting on top loosely right now.

Terry Hatfield
05-20-2010, 8:30 PM
Looking good Fred!!! Love the design of these tables.

t

Ken Fitzgerald
05-20-2010, 9:02 PM
Fred,

I like everything about the first table you made and can't wait to see this one in its finished state!

Van Huskey
05-20-2010, 10:02 PM
Very nice tables, love the top.

Fred Voorhees
06-01-2010, 8:25 PM
Fred,

I like everything about the first table you made and can't wait to see this one in its finished state!

Kenny, because you asked.....here it is. Finished it up today after work with a final coat or two of lacquer and moved it into the family room where it shares space with the coffee table.

Britt Lifsey
06-01-2010, 8:50 PM
Looks nice! Daughter and I are building a similar coffee table for her college apartment. Ours is a little more simple/plain. Maybe one day soon we'll finish, too :)