PDA

View Full Version : Chinese Laser Engraver Rabbit ordered

salim nirjhor
05-12-2010, 3:34 AM
hello all of my freinds,
I am from Bangladesh. After a long time reading, watching & biting my nail i decided to buy laser engraving machine from Rabbitlaser. After long time conversation i finally get opportunity to implement my all dream to work with a laser machine. Cindy (sale rep.) is very helping, caring person i met ever.
she answered my all question with deep concentration and trace out.
whatever l get every update from Cindy everyday. :) today my machine will go to quingdao port. wish everything is checked well.
i know some of our friends got this kind machines. here very welcome if we can share any experience (happy or sad), excitement or can talk about any issues.
I'm making a room for my toy, wish it will my best one.
we also sell machine so we may get chance to sell machine or produced product.
I'll very happy to continuous every detail of conversation or arrival my machine. & will post pictures soon.And i wish we could solve the worry to buy a chinese machine with good service and affordable price.

My machine is 60w HX-6090SE
:)
---------------------------------Nirjhor
i'm happily owned a full equipped door & furniture factory ,& an interior design firm here.Wish next work with waterjet, plasma cnc and woodworking cnc.

salim nirjhor
05-12-2010, 4:09 AM

150564hello,
Cindy sent me some of my machines picture, in these picture showing when packing the machine, parts with accessories and last picture when it loaded to go to port for shipment.
Tnx Cindy,
I love to post when get any update more.
pls be with us.

-------------------Nirjhor:D

salim nirjhor
05-12-2010, 4:14 AM
here the rest

salim nirjhor
05-12-2010, 4:34 AM
here the last two,
I'm start biting my nail again

shipping date is 19th this month
and delivery time is about 25 days
so about mid of next month

only can pray for happy arrival

---------------------------------------Nirjhor:)

Viktor Voroncov
05-12-2010, 1:26 PM
First of all -
1) Did your laser have USB?
2) Do you order chiller or just water pump? Do you have pictures of what will be shipped with laser for cooling tube?
3) Air extraction - same question?
4) Spare set of lens/mirrors?
5) Spare tube?

For you KEY QUESTION will be proper tube cooling, electricity stability and good grounding. Before start CHECK EXTREMELY CAREFUL quality of electric contacts and isolation. With your air humidity first TURN ON could be last TURN ON :)

Levi Chanowitz
05-12-2010, 4:35 PM
can anyone tell me why my horizontal lines are squiggly?

Dan Hintz
05-12-2010, 8:45 PM
Levi,

Best to start your own thread, but to get you started:
Loose lens or loose belt are your best bet for starters...

Len Levi
05-12-2010, 11:51 PM
l get every update from Cindy everyday. :) today my machine will go to quingdao port. .

From their website Qingdao is the closest port city. Qingdao is a beautiful
clean city with a great beer factory "Tsingtao"..partially owned by Budweiser, or at least was...and dongbei girls.

Was visiting a factory in China last week, they had just purchased a Chinese auto recognition laser cutter. Field size about 36" x 36" with chiller. Price was 8,000 RMB about 11,000 USD. The operator makes
16 RMB per day. That's less than 3USD.

Doesn't take a genius to figure out where the US jobs went to.:eek:

salim nirjhor
05-13-2010, 3:36 AM
First of all -
1) Did your laser have USB?
2) Do you order chiller or just water pump? Do you have pictures of what will be shipped with laser for cooling tube?
3) Air extraction - same question?
4) Spare set of lens/mirrors?
5) Spare tube?

For you KEY QUESTION will be proper tube cooling, electricity stability and good grounding. Before start CHECK EXTREMELY CAREFUL quality of electric contacts and isolation. With your air humidity first TURN ON could be last TURN ON

Hello Viktor Voroncov, :)
Thank u very much for your question, i'm happy to answer all, u can ask me for individual explaination,
here is the answers

1. laser machine has USB
2. I ordered a water pump if i wants water cooler, they also have
3. an air pump and an exhaust fan with this machine
4. I ordered i set of spare lenses/mirrors
5. I also ordered i set of spare tube

and I'm thanking u for all of your advise and query and being with me.

-------------------------------:D---Nirjhor

Viktor Voroncov
05-13-2010, 3:43 AM
For you better order water cooling system. Temperature in Bangladesh is always high and with water pump you will change tube every 3 months.

Ordering air pump and exhaust from laser supplier is not best option. Better buy this items on local market with warranty and better quality.

And start works for electricity preparation now - for you it will be biggest problem.

salim nirjhor
05-13-2010, 3:52 AM
Levi,

Best to start your own thread, but to get you started:
Loose lens or loose belt are your best bet for starters...

Hello Dan Hintz,
Tnx for your post, And about starting a new thread, i dont want to get in annoying others and confusing also, I invited some to see my thread but may b not right way, please notice them if u know how. tnx i ordered spare lens , mirrors and tube.
pray for me to be a good starter:)

---------------------------Nirjhor:D

salim nirjhor
05-13-2010, 4:30 AM
tnx len levi,
for post ur comment and experience about quingdao city. Your anykind advise will be appreciated.

-----------------------:D--Nirjhor

Len Levi
05-13-2010, 11:38 AM
tnx len levi,
for post ur comment and experience about quingdao city. Your anykind advise will be appreciated.

-----------------------:D--Nirjhor

From their website they have been attending Canton fair for at least a few years, with a big booth. Never know if you don't actually visit the factory
as to where a machine is made. So many trading companies its confusing.
Jinan city where they are located has many high technology industries.

Maybe next time I am in Qingdao, I will take a train to Jinan and visit with them. Its interesting to see what the Chinese factories have going on.

http://www.rabbitlaser.com/cn/home/image/20088523823374.jpg

Levi Chanowitz
05-13-2010, 12:12 PM
Thanks
how do I start my own thread?
I cant find any thing to click on that says " new Thread"

Dan Hintz
05-13-2010, 1:40 PM
On the screen that lists all threads, look for a large blue button near the top left that says "New thread" (just to the left of the red "Friends of the Creek" button).

salim nirjhor
06-14-2010, 10:50 AM
Hello dear I'll share this picture with your good memories with Cindy from rabbitlaser.

tnx for give a good opportunity to surprised her.:D

salim nirjhor
06-24-2010, 8:08 AM
hello, I'm very glad & happy to get my machine from Rabbitlaser, which is HX-6090SE model.
Fall in love after first look. very cuteeee.
I forgot long waiting and custom's hassle after the machine seen.
Now we r working to install that machine since last 3 days. Only lens adjust almost done. i'll share exp. little latter.
seems little difficult software they sent. I love2 share all soon.If u have any suggestion about my little baby to install to play(final output) will highly appreciated. About maintenance pls put your comment & tips. I'll post pics ASAP.

Viktor Voroncov
06-24-2010, 8:12 AM
Congratulation!
BUT
"Now we r working to install that machine since last 3 days. Only lens adjust almost done."
show me that something is wrong :) May be with laser, may be with peoples around laser :)

salim nirjhor
06-24-2010, 9:15 AM
setting laser point with lenses r seem little difficult. As we new with this optical setup we need much time & not sure that everything is as instructed. We have only 1 video if installing machine without subtitle (only music!!!!!!) that was not help much. we no pictured manual yet. So, 3 day is little early :D
The good impressive news is cooperation of Cindy (Sales rep.) & Bob (tech.). Both r very helpful and answer my uncountable query but real time or worktime , that also very difficult.
By all means we r following blessing of our Almighty. Till now we r walking almost dark way , just wish blinking light of little little success bring smile on our face.
U guys r rocking. I learned and enjoyed a lot from this forum. James & u all were with support to buy from Rabbit. I'll say hello each individual soon. now little busy. hope u will excuse me for tht. now i'm reading manual & after setup dongle at computer & connect pc & sent file to machine, i tried to cut a styro-foam but it cut a rectangle but it was a square drawing. i'm revise all knowledge again and will go to machine after 1 day.

salim nirjhor
07-04-2010, 4:43 PM
Hello my friend James
---------------------------------------------------
Last few days I were busy with my 2 employee for our new toy HX-6090SE from rabbitlaser.
u once advise me to own this machine,Here my new machine & here i also want to learn and executed my all knowledge on it. but seem it much
harder thn i thought.
I beg help about following matter asap.

1. I'm not an expert on corelDraw but learning day by day, I used to worked on photoshop, Illustrator , U know i'm an interior designer so i used to with mostly autocad. Those experience i'm enjoying now for work with this machine.
2. I've 50% success on cutting ply, 1mm acrylic, thin wood(i didn't measure), paper etc.
but 0% on marble, glass and -5% for rubber sheet (for rubber stamp) where rubber going to melt.
3. Could u pls help me to give real parameter of above material please, please. I tried & puzzled
each time.
4. Bob (rabbit tech.) tried to help me alot but may b he cannt figure-out why my failure percent is much higher thn success.
5. About lasercut5.3 software : its a simple but not seem much more lower then creative, everything is limited here
and even i cannt fill any art object there (on because of my poor knowledge may be).pls let me know how can invert text on lasercut, my lasercut5.3 shows invert icon grey so not help to do.
6. Today I was tried all day to doing rubber stamp engrave. oops! Our sweat of failure just amazed me how our respected rabbit owner works by this? we tried both exposed or unexposed
side but almost same, I talked a lot with bob but result show same bored faces.

7. About Image, my god! we didn't see anything else some stupid dot on material but cutting fine out of
image. I dont know how everybody work with just few correction and command.
8. About lettering by text is almost invisible with supplied parameter setting but when i turned engrave
layer to cut, its leave some visible but much burned mark there,(not bad!) about text i'm confused also.
layer command will cut or engrave? or any method to success with lettering.

I know Rabbit owner knows answer of above all question and may be posted here already but i'm not tht lucky to discover right way.
And It will much appreciated if anybody help me to get those or answered to continue my off machine and no more burn my materials
indecent.

pls pls help me About 1. IMAGE 2. TEXT OR LETTERING. 3. RUBBER STAMP ENGRAVING . I can at least make worth to my F&F to be a member
of sawmill creek & cnczone and my non sleepy night. I enjoyed learn and forget how to work.

----------------------Nirjhor

With
--------------------------
A lots of dust making woodworking machines
Scroll-saw
Rabbit laser Hx6090-SE

dear friends pls send me your rabbit machines parameter setting, i'm biting my nail again:mad:

James Jaragosky
07-05-2010, 12:55 PM
Hello my friend James
---------------------------------------------------
Last few days I were busy with my 2 employee for our new toy HX-6090SE from rabbitlaser.
u once advise me to own this machine,Here my new machine & here i also want to learn and executed my all knowledge on it. but seem it much
harder thn i thought.
I beg help about following matter asap.

1. I'm not an expert on corelDraw but learning day by day, I used to worked on photoshop, Illustrator , U know i'm an interior designer so i used to with mostly autocad. Those experience i'm enjoying now for work with this machine.
2. I've 50% success on cutting ply, 1mm acrylic, thin wood(i didn't measure), paper etc.
but 0% on marble, glass and -5% for rubber sheet (for rubber stamp) where rubber going to melt.
3. Could u pls help me to give real parameter of above material please, please. I tried & puzzled
each time.
4. Bob (rabbit tech.) tried to help me alot but may b he cannt figure-out why my failure percent is much higher thn success.
5. About lasercut5.3 software : its a simple but not seem much more lower then creative, everything is limited here
and even i cannt fill any art object there (on because of my poor knowledge may be).pls let me know how can invert text on lasercut, my lasercut5.3 shows invert icon grey so not help to do.
6. Today I was tried all day to doing rubber stamp engrave. oops! Our sweat of failure just amazed me how our respected rabbit owner works by this? we tried both exposed or unexposed
side but almost same, I talked a lot with bob but result show same bored faces.

7. About Image, my god! we didn't see anything else some stupid dot on material but cutting fine out of
image. I dont know how everybody work with just few correction and command.
8. About lettering by text is almost invisible with supplied parameter setting but when i turned engrave
layer to cut, its leave some visible but much burned mark there,(not bad!) about text i'm confused also.
layer command will cut or engrave? or any method to success with lettering.

I know Rabbit owner knows answer of above all question and may be posted here already but i'm not tht lucky to discover right way.
And It will much appreciated if anybody help me to get those or answered to continue my off machine and no more burn my materials
indecent.

pls pls help me About 1. IMAGE 2. TEXT OR LETTERING. 3. RUBBER STAMP ENGRAVING . I can at least make worth to my F&F to be a member
of sawmill creek & cnczone and my non sleepy night. I enjoyed learn and forget how to work.

----------------------Nirjhor

With
--------------------------
A lots of dust making woodworking machines
Scroll-saw
Rabbit laser Hx6090-SE

dear friends pls send me your rabbit machines parameter setting, i'm biting my nail again:mad:
Nirjhor, I do not do rubber stamps so I can be of little help there.
parameters will very from machine to machine and depend greatly on things that are unique to your machine. Things that can very, are you really at optimal focus with your machine? are your mirrors adjusted perfectly? is your bed perfectly level to the laser gantry? how warm does the chiller water get? is your machine properly grounded?
I suggest you post a file or two that your are having problems with so we can look at it and make suggestions on how to set up your machine to get the best cut. please include what material you are working with for each file.
Jim J